Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ...
13
53
61
62
63
64
LastLast
  1. #1241
    im going to say this for the thousandth time.

    the valor gear is for casuals /endthread
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  2. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by dangelo37 View Post
    Excuse the ilvl numbers. I don't put a lot of thought into those and I'm sure other people could come up with a better progression for them than the ones I set up.

    OT: No, the model they have now is get revered with a rep and get a single piece of gear. Then move go another rep, get revered, and repeat. You cannot get into LFR by just grinding Heroics as the gear isn't up to snuff. It feels like it is 'forced' on players to get revered/exalted with x,y, and z factions just to try to stay on the curve.

    If there was a centralized area to get gear from ((Read: One vendor)) than people could really do dailies at their own leisure instead of being 'forced' into doing them. I stand by my argument that reputations have always been a fun albeit unnecessary thing to do in the game until Wrath/Cata/MoP.
    You can get into LFR with gear from heroics. (?)

    Yes you needed rep in Wrath/Cata for the head/shoulder enchants. You don't need it now, those things either don't exist or are provided by scribes.

    Dailies are the only form of content available to players who don't want to PvP, do any form of PvE group activity (none of which are gated behind reputation) or Pet Battles. And if someone who doesn't do any of those, and doesn't like questing... WoW is the wrong game for them. Like that poster above who plays this game to solo old content... this game is not for him. Thats not a bad thing, but really to complain the game is broken is a bit stupid, just go play something else...
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY IT'S SIX-A-BONG

  3. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    you need to read this back to yourself. you need to think about what you have just said.

    you are basically having a go at someone for not being determined enough to face a task that needs no skill, no intelligence, and brings no enjoyment. in a game. i wouldnt describe that as being lazy, i would suggest that is being sensible.

    games should provide two things; challenge and fun. some parts of games can get away with providing one or the other, and still be worthwhile. the dailies in mop provide neither. i cannot imagine why anyone would want to spend money to get a level of content they could get from a bunch of Zynga games for free.

    Blizzard get enough income to produce a massive amount of content. they have decided instead to pocket 80% of that income and produce content that you do a massive amount of times. and people like you not only defend that, but come on this forum and actively insult anyone who dares to question it. i swear it makes no sense to me, its treating this game like a religion or a cult.
    You tried.

    What you forget to realize is that I understand that eventually after doing enough dailies, I can start having the fun you talk about having. In fact, I love flying on my dragon to the dailies, doing loops in the sky to the beat of my music, just being me, and eventually I get a reward from it. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty. Ironically, it's a "hard day's work." in a game, to see the fun side, which i don't mind, being as I'm already use to it, and I can actually make it fun.

    I understand the concept of reaping what you sow.

  4. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Dude they make shit-tonnes of content you won't/don't/can't do, your opinions on how fast they pump it out are worthless. You only play wow to solo content over an expansion old...
    I guess you missed the part where i said i do LFR. even if you don't like it *not saying u don't* LFR is current raid content and i get to see it that way and the rest of my time i spend in wow is working on progressing my solo's even tryed t11 raids a little.

    Me personally if a player trys to do hard solo's on there toon they learn it there toon better and become better at current raids due to having to pay attion and have to have so much DPS to finish the fights.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    Recent Video Upload: The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrpuvXVXO0

    My Twitch Streaming Ps4 Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  5. #1245
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    650
    Dailies are not required. The first raid is tuned for blue gear from 5man heroics.

    Sure, it works better if you have some purples from LFR or Dailies, but these aren't TECHNICALLY required. Maybe you think you need them because you try to have every little advantage you can get. That's fine. I try to get as many purples as I can as well. But that's not what required actually means.

  6. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I guess you missed the part where i said i do LFR. .
    But you do LFR to get gear to solo old content, right? Thats why you want more accessable higher lvl epics because that will help you make the jump from 14% wipe to the 10% kill, right?

    Thats still a tiny tiny portion of the content available...
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY IT'S SIX-A-BONG

  7. #1247
    Stop hating on people that hate on people who hate dailies!
    As many other have mentioned, it's almost completely optional. Personally I've moved on from needing valor gear already, and my guild is only 3/6 HC in MSV.

  8. #1248
    I like doing dailies. (Makes me a minority and/or pervert. I'm fine with that.)

    I was never that fond of doing heroic randoms just to gain valor. I can do LFR once a week and do dailies to cap my valor. Last week I didn't even have to enter a dungeon once, since all my gear is 463+. I think this system is _far_ superior to Cata's.

  9. #1249
    My solution to this, and i apologize if its been said already.. only read the first 4-5 pages.. In WotLK you could use your badges to buy tokens that could give you particular reps.

    My suggestion is, give the player the ability to grind out their heroics and let them use their JP to buy faction tokens but limit it to like 3k-5k purchasable rep per faction per week.. you could even link it to vp for tokens that gave more rep so those who have excess jp/vp have something to spend em on but not let them get all their rep immediately by spamming dungeons.. just something to help them move faster, or the ability to gain rep if you don't like doing dailies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

  10. #1250
    Legendary! Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    6,907
    The point is that tabards were a terrible idea because you didn't actually have to be in the world. At all. You just get your tabard and hang out in a major city.
    It's not just that. I also agree with what Blizzard stated: Arbitrary tabard rep grinding removes the identity of a faction. I mean I grinded rep for the dwarfs/Tol'Vir by putting on a T-Shirt and killing stuff.

    What do I know about these factions other than "they live in the highlands/Uldum and sell epix"? Nothing.

    I'm not saying that dailies are the best avenue to promote faction lore and the chaining of lotus-> shado pan/celestials was dumber than dumb, but imho dailies and getting the feeling of "why do I do that, why do the guys like me better now?" are heaps better with the MoP system than pushing a bar to the max by wearing a T-Shirt.

    BTW: I hate dailies with the passion of a burning sun, mainly b/c they don't provide flexibility and SUCK for weekend gamers, but even I can see some advantages they have.

    it's a "hard day's work." in a game, to see the fun side, which i don't mind, being as I'm already use to it, and I can actually make it fun.
    A game, especially a never ending MMO, needs "work". I know peeps will hate on me for saying this, but working for something gives the reward a value in the first place. If WoW gave me everything I wanted at a whim.. wow.. that would be one hell of a boring game to play.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2012-11-02 at 11:59 PM.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  11. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I hate dailies, I hate them with a passion but I do them anyways because I want the rewards. I'm a casual with an hour a day and 4-6 hours on friday. I have never hated anyone on this planet more than I hate doing dailies but I do them because I want the rewards. I also realise that I don't have to do them to progress but it is the most efficient way so I choose to do them.

    I wanted the Klaxxi weapons for transmog so I even pushed that one to exalted. I felt so awesome when I finally got it to exalted that I would never have to do another daily for klaxxi unless I felt like earning some valor or coins between dungeon ques. It only took 2 weeks. No big deal. I am not sitting in a city bored waiting for dungeon cue, I get to see the games content and I EARNED gear that is better than valor gear. When 5.1 drops I will do the same with my alts in half the time.

    Now given that I hate dailies with a passion and yet somehow managed to survive two whole life jarring weeks of doing dailies to exalted I can honestly say that anyone bitching that dailies are too awful and too hard are just being whiney babies who should look into skyrim if dedicating an hour a day for 2 weeks is too much for you.

    And no, YOU DONT NEED DAILIES TO SPEND VALOR!!! You can spend valor just doing the regular quests in that factions zone and getting to honored. You even get rep doing quests in herioc dungeons with factions. With the 1k valor cap per week it will take 2-3 months for you to buy all the honored valor gear and if you cant get 1 week's worth of dailies to get to revered in another faction to unlock more then you are just being stubborn or incompetant.

    Tabards are not coming back, they were an awful system where you got rep fighting in dungeons that had nothing to do with the faction in question. Why would the Wild Hammer care if you killed a bunch of fish people and saved neptulon? How would they even know just because you had their jersey on instead of stormwind? Does your Wildhammer Jersey have a hidden camera in it so they can watch from the twillight highlands? It makes far more sense that they know of your deeds because you killed orcs that were burning thier houses, rescued their food supplies or found stolen beer than killing squids that stick to your head in Vash'ir. Couple that with the fact that you are already getting rewards by doing dungeons with loot, valor + justice points for better loot, gold and call to arms loot bags and you want to be able to quintuple dip for rep at the same time? Then you sit around Orgrimmar wondering why you are bored and blaming Blizzard for making the game too easy.

    You don't even have to do all the reps at once, if you do all the Klaxxi zone quests you get an almost complete set of 450 blue gear from quests and honored which has 2 pieces of valor gear. In the 4-5 weeks that it takes to buy all that with valor you can easily get honored with another group. By the time you get honored with all the groups you -should- have Sha/LFR/Raid gear that is better than valor gear so you don't even need revered. Toss in that Blizzard practically hands out epic rings/helms/trinkets in holiday events I really can't see what all the bellyaching is about.

    Its far to easy to get raid ready without a single piece of valor gear or having completed a single daily quest. Just because you don't want to pursue those alternatives does not mean there are no alternatives to dailies.

    Best statement on this topic ever. Period.

  12. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    The point is that tabards were a terrible idea because you didn't actually have to be in the world. At all. You just get your tabard and hang out in a major city.
    The reason we were not out in the world is because they've never put anything besides leveling and daily quests out there. If they want us out in the world, they should add something there that actually draws people out. Right now it's the opposite, we go out because we are forced to grind and as a result most of us hate the places even more. There's no way I'm ever going to the damn Dread Wastes again after feeling forced to go through all that shit just so I could use the valor I've accumulated.

    Something like Sha of Anger is actually nice for getting people out there for an event, even if it's faceroll easy. Even Galleon is getting people to hang out on his spawn spot even though that is a bit silly - they should change the spawn mechanic so that it's not all afk camping.

    The thing is, I probably would be fairly happily doing some dailies for the cool stuff like Shado Pan mounts and the hat for transmog and... I'd just do the dailies every once in a while and skip a day if I'm busy with other stuff. But after grinding them because I feel I *have to* keep doing dailies for access to valor gear (I did have points where I could not buy anything for valor since a raid already dropped be something for the slots) I'm so burned out on feeling like I had to do this and it's going to take me forever to actually leave the city again.

    The problem is, if you're a raider, you *need* to do it. You're not doing it for cool rewards, you're doing it to keep your raid spot. Mounts, titles, that stuff is good for reputation rewards. Gear that's needed for raiding has always been a shitty reward that promotes retarded grinding tactics (remember doing ICC rep runs, killing just Marrowgar trash over and over again?) because for raiding gear it really matters whether you have it this week or next week. For mounts and other coolness stuff it doesn't matter so no one feels like they *have to* rush to the highest reputation and grind it to the max every day.

    You can forever list stuff like "well just after questing you can buy a Klaxxi neck" but for raiders having the choice also matters because you might just get a neck from an early raid. Unlocking all the choice at the earliest possible time is a big advantage.
    Last edited by jaakkeli; 2012-11-03 at 03:22 AM.

  13. #1253
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Yskonijn View Post
    People moaning about not want to do dailies, are just lazy. There, i said it. Go play an other game if you don't like it.
    Hahahahahaha......how uninformed, uneducated that reponse is....


    People who do dailys have a serious addiction...P

    See how easy that works?

    It SHOULD NOT FEEL LIKE A JOB!@

    Lazy? Lazy? People come home to relax and play some WoW, NOT to do some more 'work' which they are forced to do.

  14. #1254
    These threads are much more fun to read when you've already unsubbed and watching people justify why they pay $15/month to do something a Chinese kid gets paid 8c/hour to do.

  15. #1255
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    1. They ARE harder for you because they're trivial, therefore you're too lazy to go and do them, no matter how much you complain I'd like to point out that you're complaining on here while you could be putting in some music, go out and do your dailies, bam, done, get it over with. It's called willpower.

    2. You're sitting here and scrutinizing WoW yet you bring up Skyrim? What happens after you get everything in Skyrim? Every quest done? Every cavern/tomb discovered? Oh, you put it away on a shelf, until you get ONE expansion, you do that in maybe a month, you're done.

    WoW? I can guarantee you that you haven't done everything this game has to offer, considering there's only one person to have technically "beaten" WoW, that's how much content there is.

    You're just choosing to not do them, and then turn around and complain about nothing to do.

    You know what you sound like? My super picky sister, when she opened the fridge when we were little. *Sees entire fridge stocked full of food* There's nothing to eat. What she MEANT was there's nothing SHE wanted to eat, yet she had loads of options, even using her own car, and the money she made from her job, and going out and buying her own groceries. My parents weren't going to just buy everything over again or sector off a butt load of their grocery list just because she was an extremely picky eater.

    In this aspect, it's gaming, so what I would like for you to do, is put WoW down, walk away from it, go find something else to do until WoW has something that engages you again. Whoolah.

    Blizzard catered to casuals once, and it put them in a pretty big hole.
    1. They aren't harder, they're just tedious. Time invested isn't a challenge to anything buy my ability to continue to pay for this game.

    2. It took me alot longer than 2 weeks to get bored of Skyrim.

    Blizzard got in the hole because they couldn't produce enough end game content, not because they catered to casuals. I know of almost no one who said hey Blizzard make this game less rewarding. They did say they were bored and they were bored because it takes them Blizzard to long to get anything done. The solution is of course to invest more into warcraft and less into titan or whatever other project they are working. Don't ask me to do more with less. I choose not to do dailies because they are boring, unrewarding and a fucking job that doesn't pay you enough. I had menial low labor jobs that weren't really challenging and never paid enough and that's what dailies are. Blizzard catering to whomever their catering now will put them in a whole as well. Well unless that's the chinese of course. That's the only thing I can't figure out in all of this. Will the game continue to go south because the asian markets demand this style? Time will tell I guess.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 06:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    But really, with 5.1 implementing the upgrade, and people who hate dailies no longer needing to do dailies for gear, won't that solve a lot of the disagreement?
    Nope. Because the point system isn't rewarding enough, it can't be. They want to make boss drops more rewarding and valor has to suck it. Ultimately what this is all about is giving players a PVE system they had outside of the raid to get reward that was higher than the norm in this case ilvl 463. That system is gone and naturally people are a little bit upset.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 06:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yes but the people who want gear outside of raids who

    a) Don't raid
    b) Don't PvP and
    c) Don't enjoy dailies

    ...is pretty small. Because most of the people I know who fitted all 3 of those things, also didn't give a fuck about having pimp gear. So no, I'd say the majoirty of people complaining are being dumb because theres no NEED to do any dailies whatsoever. And I get fixated on the gear only becuase its the reason people give for HAVING to do these dailies...
    Nope. Because they've made pvp less rewarding to really. Do you fucking RBG for the rest of your conquest points or fucking suck it. And furthermore all those groups of people like to get rewarded at a better rate. The rate they were being rewarded in the past. They get fixated on dailies because that's where the coke hit is. I guess it really does ultimately boil down to how many people give a fuck about pimp gear. I would suggest that if most people didn't give a fuck about pimp gear well cataclysm had dailies to. IF most people didn't give a fuck about pimp gear well then valor gear doesn't need to have a rep requirement then. Apparently lots of people give a fuck about pimp gear and what's more over lot's of people like to get rewarded at a steady pace. In any event my suspicion is that this expansion will lose NA subs but make them up in China. I'm not sure they break it down like that but we'll see I guess.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-11-03 at 06:59 AM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  16. #1256
    Dreadlord Oogzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    953
    We don't hate people that hate dailies, we hate people that complain constantly about them.

    No one is making you play or pay for WoW.

    Also they've said, over and over and over, why they changed the tabard system. If you read blue posts, you'll find it. It was too easy to gain rep. It was passive. You just did heroics, got rep for it, swapped tabards every now and then. It was a boring system that made factions meaningless.

    In the end, it's still optional content. Valor Points are optional content. If you're sitting at cap every week, why does it matter you can't spend them? You wouldn't be able to earn more anyhow. Spend that time doing dailies. It's easy gold.

    If you really hate it, just quit. At the end of the day, it's just a game. There's thousands of other games out there, go play another one. Hell, I encourage everyone to try new games.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 12:05 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hahahahahaha......how uninformed, uneducated that reponse is....


    People who do dailys have a serious addiction...P

    See how easy that works?

    It SHOULD NOT FEEL LIKE A JOB!@

    Lazy? Lazy? People come home to relax and play some WoW, NOT to do some more 'work' which they are forced to do.
    This game basically boils down to a job. If you raid on a schedule, it's basically a job. If you feel like you have to hit the cap every day/week for anything in this game, it's basically a job. A lot of people play this game like it's a job. I only log in when I feel like playing, otherwise there's a plethora of other stuff to do besides play WoW.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 12:08 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I hate dailies, I hate them with a passion but I do them anyways because I want the rewards. I'm a casual with an hour a day and 4-6 hours on friday. I have never hated anyone on this planet more than I hate doing dailies but I do them because I want the rewards. I also realise that I don't have to do them to progress but it is the most efficient way so I choose to do them.

    I wanted the Klaxxi weapons for transmog so I even pushed that one to exalted. I felt so awesome when I finally got it to exalted that I would never have to do another daily for klaxxi unless I felt like earning some valor or coins between dungeon ques. It only took 2 weeks. No big deal. I am not sitting in a city bored waiting for dungeon cue, I get to see the games content and I EARNED gear that is better than valor gear. When 5.1 drops I will do the same with my alts in half the time.

    Now given that I hate dailies with a passion and yet somehow managed to survive two whole life jarring weeks of doing dailies to exalted I can honestly say that anyone bitching that dailies are too awful and too hard are just being whiney babies who should look into skyrim if dedicating an hour a day for 2 weeks is too much for you.

    And no, YOU DONT NEED DAILIES TO SPEND VALOR!!! You can spend valor just doing the regular quests in that factions zone and getting to honored. You even get rep doing quests in herioc dungeons with factions. With the 1k valor cap per week it will take 2-3 months for you to buy all the honored valor gear and if you cant get 1 week's worth of dailies to get to revered in another faction to unlock more then you are just being stubborn or incompetant.

    Tabards are not coming back, they were an awful system where you got rep fighting in dungeons that had nothing to do with the faction in question. Why would the Wild Hammer care if you killed a bunch of fish people and saved neptulon? How would they even know just because you had their jersey on instead of stormwind? Does your Wildhammer Jersey have a hidden camera in it so they can watch from the twillight highlands? It makes far more sense that they know of your deeds because you killed orcs that were burning thier houses, rescued their food supplies or found stolen beer than killing squids that stick to your head in Vash'ir. Couple that with the fact that you are already getting rewards by doing dungeons with loot, valor + justice points for better loot, gold and call to arms loot bags and you want to be able to quintuple dip for rep at the same time? Then you sit around Orgrimmar wondering why you are bored and blaming Blizzard for making the game too easy.

    You don't even have to do all the reps at once, if you do all the Klaxxi zone quests you get an almost complete set of 450 blue gear from quests and honored which has 2 pieces of valor gear. In the 4-5 weeks that it takes to buy all that with valor you can easily get honored with another group. By the time you get honored with all the groups you -should- have Sha/LFR/Raid gear that is better than valor gear so you don't even need revered. Toss in that Blizzard practically hands out epic rings/helms/trinkets in holiday events I really can't see what all the bellyaching is about.

    Its far to easy to get raid ready without a single piece of valor gear or having completed a single daily quest. Just because you don't want to pursue those alternatives does not mean there are no alternatives to dailies.
    This guy made, by far, the strongest point. If I could give you an internet, thumbs up, karma, anything similar to that for this post, I would.

    These tables bar our way.. ┬──┬ ┬──┬

    But the will of a templar is stronger! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

  17. #1257
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im going to say this for the thousandth time.

    the valor gear is for casuals /endthread
    Or for people with bad luck in loot drops, Im no superstar raider but I clear enough bosses a week to expect some gear (in of itself isnt bad just bl). As it is my highest Ilevel stuff is all valour gear I need badly to compete, if I hadnt done those dailys id be at a much lower Ilevel than expected and slipping behind in performance in my raid.
    Fact of the matter is if you wanted to be at the top of your game for HoF release you needed to do the daily's incase you had an unlucky few weeks of drops.

  18. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im going to say this for the thousandth time.

    the valor gear is for casuals

    Puuuuuhleeease be reasonable, it's for everyone, 489 gear will optimise a raider during this patch as well as make life easier for the casual gamer, it really is that obvious, it was obvious when badge of justice rewards were equiv to T5 in TBC and from then onwards.

  19. #1259
    Pit Lord Tzalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hahahahahaha......how uninformed, uneducated that reponse is....


    People who do dailys have a serious addiction...P

    See how easy that works?

    It SHOULD NOT FEEL LIKE A JOB!@

    Lazy? Lazy? People come home to relax and play some WoW, NOT to do some more 'work' which they are forced to do.
    I do find dailies quite relaxing.

    So did I just make your argument invalid, or...?
    The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can't hide from it... You can only face it. The question is, when you do, how do you respond? Who do you become?

  20. #1260
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Korchinks View Post
    Puuuuuhleeease be reasonable, it's for everyone, 489 gear will optimise a raider during this patch as well as make life easier for the casual gamer, it really is that obvious, it was obvious when badge of justice rewards were equiv to T5 in TBC and from then onwards.
    Paragons fury warrior was and is still I think using the rep shoulders. It is definitely for everyone. Paragon is extreme in what they have to do but I'm not sure how you can say it's not for raiders but the pinnacle elite of raiders is using it.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 10:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I do find dailies quite relaxing.

    So did I just make your argument invalid, or...?
    It takes different strokes to move the world
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •