Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And no, YOU DONT NEED DAILIES TO SPEND VALOR!!! You can spend valor just doing the regular quests in that factions zone and getting to honored. You even get rep doing quests in herioc dungeons with factions. With the 1k valor cap per week it will take 2-3 months for you to buy all the honored valor gear and if you cant get 1 week's worth of dailies to get to revered in another faction to unlock more then you are just being stubborn or incompetant.
    I'll just quote this and hope people read it.
    The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can't hide from it... You can only face it. The question is, when you do, how do you respond? Who do you become?

And no, YOU DONT NEED DAILIES TO SPEND VALOR!!! You can spend valor just doing the regular quests in that factions zone and getting to honored.
    IF you're human, yeah. But there are other races out there.

Upon ending the questing I was:
    Shado pan - friendly (500 rep missing to honored)
    Klaxxi - Honored
    Lotus - Neutral
    Celestials - Neutral

So that leaves me exactly one item to buy for my valor and thus round about two weeks to get any of the factions to revered.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    IF you're human, yeah. But there are other races out there.

Upon ending the questing I was:
    Shado pan - friendly (500 rep missing to honored)
    Klaxxi - Honored
    Lotus - Neutral
    Celestials - Neutral

So that leaves me exactly one item to buy for my valor and thus round about two weeks to get any of the factions to revered.
    You can't possibly have done all quests. The extra reputation you get as human couldn't possibly cover those differences.
    The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can't hide from it... You can only face it. The question is, when you do, how do you respond? Who do you become?

You can't possibly have done all quests. The extra reputation you get as human couldn't possibly cover those differences.
    Yes it can, in the case of Shado Pan and yes I had SEVERAL members in my guild who had the same problem. I completely did Towlong Steppes and Kun'lai as well as both Dungeon quests.

Remember Golden Lotus and Celestials do not have questing areas. You're neutral to them until you start doing dailies.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yes it can, in the case of Shado Pan and yes I had SEVERAL members in my guild who had the same problem. I completely did Towlong Steppes and Kun'lai as well as both Dungeon quests.

Remember Golden Lotus and Celestials do not have questing areas. You're neutral to them until you start doing dailies.
    This is da troof, as a human I was 267 rep into honored with Shado-pan as a human, and over the 6k of friendly, I'd have gained 600 bonus rep. Not forgetting that not everyone is in guild with 10% rep gain (most do, don't get me wrong)
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY IT'S SIX-A-BONG

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    If you need anything from those rep vendors to progress int he first tier of raiding you should /wrists and give up because you are terrible.

Infracted
    Infracted for telling the truth without kiss ass sugar coating? Hilarious.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    Ok Mr spelling police are going to contribute to the discussion or did you just comment to critique my spelling?
    I commented to point out that you obviously can't be taken seriously because for some reason the word "idea" sounds like "i dear" to you. I mean really? Get your ears checked broski.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
    My point is people that say don't do them are narrow minded and can't see it from another perspective.
    Narrow minded like the people who think that mindlessly running dungeons in order to get everything you need in the game is an enjoyable approach for the majority of players?

Pot meet kettle. /thread

For everyone saying the tabard system sucks, you have every right to think that. There are a lot of us that think dailies suck. Why oh why aren't both options available? If blizz doesn't want people climbing to exalted over night with a tabard system then just put a daily cap on what you can earn. It's that what they are doing anyway by making you do dailies? You can only do so many a day meaning they have control over how fast you go. Solution is to give both options and let the player decide how they want to reach the top.

BLIZZ FORCING PEOPLE TO DO DAILIES IS RIDICULOUS!!

They'll lose money when people stop subbing because they are tired of grinding on 5 different toons.

Oh and the argument that you don't have to do them? I can skip them but I won't see any of the rewards. I guess I could go into the lfr lol. I've done it for the last two weeks and haven't seen anything but 28g in a bag. Hell, I don't know that real items even exist.

Call me a casual and I'll probably agree but I pay like everyone else and the min I get bored with my first 90 and I look to another toon, I'm just going to find another game to play when I'm not working because I'll have dailies looming in the distance whenever I try to get excited about the leveling again. And yes if you really wanted to you could gear up other ways but it takes away so much by skipping them especially this early in the expansion.

Blizz what ever happened to giving your players options? You are c*ckblocking the system and it will bite you in the bottom.