So Recently I've seen a mass increase in the number of people browsing the RIFT forums on MMO champion, most likely due to the upcoming buzz generated by RIFT:Storm Legion and I wanted to make a thread dedicated to answering ANY and ALL the questions you have about the upcoming RIFT expansion Storm Legion, I will edit the orginal thread to contain any FAQ, So Ask away and myself and all the other RIFT 'Veterans/No Lifers' will do our best to answer them!
Features of Storm Legion:
- Dimensions - Player Housing
- Two huge new continents (Dusken and Brevane) both slightly larger than Telera in its current state, effectively tripling the landmass of RIFT
- New joint faction capital city - Tempest Bay
- A new soul for each of the callings:
- 7 New Dungeons (All with expert difficulty)
- 1 New Instanced 10 Man raid, Triumph of the Dragon Queen - Alternate reality where crucia has won, along with 4 bosses, there are quite a few puzzles you must solve to progress through the dungeon... I hope you like teamgameplay!
- 2 New Instanced 20 man raids, On the release of Storm Legion the Crucia raid will be available (Frozen Tempest), 4 weeks later the Regulos raid will Unlock (Endless Eclipse)
- At least 3 new open world raid rifts! (Life/Air/Death)
- New Chronicle- A Hero Rising, where you defend Tempest bay from the attacking forces of the Storm Legion... Ends with a Giant Robot gunship battle.
- New Type of open world progression entitled 'hunt rifts', these rifts differ slightly from tier to tier, the first tier has 18 Different 'baddies' to hunt and they are all fairly straightfoward as the tiers advance the difficulty increases.
- New Warfront and Prestiege ranks increased to 80
- New Type of Quest- Carnage, which are started when you kill a certain type of mob, this then tells you to kill X amount of that mob therefore sending you on a Carnage of destruction, these reward XP and Endgame currency in the higher level areas
- Mob tagging is a thing of the past!, Anyone who hits a mob gets credit for the kill
- 2 New Mount speeds - 130% and 150%
- Due to the changes with most classes abilities and the way they work, the days of 2 button macro spamming are pretty much over!
- Any Class can wear any type of armour in the wardrobe! (For example I'm rolling about on my mage with full plate armour... looking like a bawse)
- Even more Puzzly Puzzles, for all the puzzles in Storm Legion you must complete a set of Artifact sets to obtain the book to activate it and then combine it with material, not to mention the puzzles are EXTREMLEY deadly, Mid-air dominoes with despawning platforms Oh... Your going to have fun
- Around 16 new hidden Cairns of Treasure