Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Worst game trailer ever.

Cant even beat that 1:

I dont get it why game makers use same **** like they do on normal products. (more the video is retarded more you remember it--this is how they do it nowdays)

5/10 on an old idea.

MMO Champ: Where people take their video games very, very, seriously. Oh and marketing departments too....

I don't own a console gaming system, but.... I hope one day I can work for a large corporation or better yet be the majority stock holder of one and market only to intellectuals. Now that would be profitable. O.o Then I could control and allocate funds to exactly to where I think its needed without any pressure of a deadline. I might be as successful as Curt Schilling.

Opinions in here are one thing, but more armchair CEOs, COOs, etc. than I care to read. One of the most successful games of all time has mostly B List celebs talking against white backgrounds about how cool they COULD be as a class A or B. I am sure we know which ones I am talking about.

Please God let sub numbers have some relevant conversation soon.

Boring trailer is boring...
    CoD died ages ago for me anyway, and a silly trailer like that won´t make me want to play a game in the series I loved the most long time ago before they went full retard mode.... aa the old days of CoD 2 and CoD 4 will sadly never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Worst game trailer ever.

Cant even beat that 1:

I dont get it why game makers use same **** like they do on normal products. (more the video is retarded more you remember it--this is how they do it nowdays)

That red alert 2 trailer/Intro has the best intro song EVER.... well with Megaman 2 intro song.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-10-30 at 08:09 PM.
    Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen, Und die laufen vom Gesicht, Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser, So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam, Und so manche Zähre fließt, Und so kommt es, dass das Wasser, In den Meeren salzig ist

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    That red alert 2 trailer/Intro has the best intro song EVER.... well with Megaman 2 intro song.
    The C&C games (and Westwood games in general) have had some of the most rockinest soundtracks around. Frank Klepacki is a musical god.