Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    The only players that really like CRZ are those small minded little children that still live in mom's basement....they never grew up and find great glee in ganking any lowbie using the portal that ports them into Blasted lands to go to the portal to Outlands on PVP realms...they get great glee ganking anyone inside a load screen using the portal....and don't tell me you don't cause if you say you don't do it ...your lying....takes a lot of skill for a level 90 to kill a level 58 stuck in a load screen....
    Install WoW to SSD so you're not stuck on loading screen.

Also CRZ is awesome. Don't play on PVP realms if you can't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    The only players that really like CRZ are those small minded little children that still live in mom's basement....they never grew up and find great glee in ganking any lowbie using the portal that ports them into Blasted lands to go to the portal to Outlands on PVP realms...they get great glee ganking anyone inside a load screen using the portal....and don't tell me you don't cause if you say you don't do it ...your lying....takes a lot of skill for a level 90 to kill a level 58 stuck in a load screen....
    ohh woe is you having to spend an extra minute of your life corpse running to the portal sanctuary zone :-(

Some months on from the CRZ being implemented and i now throughly hate having to level a character (This used to be one of the more enjoyable things to do). I now find myself leveling "more efficiently" by waiting 10minutes to queue for a dungeon that it is to go out there and hide from being seen by level 90's that will gank you over and over again like theres no tomorrow.

This has to be the idea with the best intention and worst outcome blizzard has ever implemented.

Blizz should look at taking similiar servers with a simliar make up and merge those, instead of merging a highly populated horde PVP server with a highly popoulated Alliance PVP server. I joined this highly populated alliance server to raid and it just happened to be a PVP server, so i think its not so bad, cause its mainly alliance. Then blizzard comes along and merges it with other highly populated horde servers and the end result...nobody enjoys leveling with horde and alliance bringing their lvl 90's to pawn lowbies.