windows live hackers

my first email got hacked, only way to reset and request a new password is doing the survey thing and them emailing you to your alternate adress. and now they did the same thing to my 2nd email adress that was the alternate adress. anyone ever have issues like this. not sure why im getting hacked i dont even have any viruses. i even know its the same guy he keeps one of his email addresses in my alternate addresses that i cant delete or get rid of. such a pain in tthe ass

are you using the same password for multiple sites or email addresses? are you using a strong password?

i might suggest using an email site like Yahoo or Gmail that offers 2 step authentication.

I had my Yahoo account last week. I'm not sure why nor could I find anything sent or deleted when I got it back.

The funny part for me was it was a guy in Iran and I had his IP address so using Google I translated an e-mail into Arabic and send the information off to them. Haven't heard anything back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I had my Yahoo account last week. I'm not sure why nor could I find anything sent or deleted when I got it back.

The funny part for me was it was a guy in Iran and I had his IP address so using Google I translated an e-mail into Arabic and send the information off to them. Haven't heard anything back.
    Probably because most Irani people do not speak Arabic, they speak Persian.

yea old thread but no matter what i cant get into my accounts. theres no way. it sucks because i ordered stuff online it never came here and now i cant get into any of my fucking emails and when i contact them they say i dont have enough information to authenticate me. such bullshit!!! what im i suppose to do just forget about my emails that ive had for years and the thing i just ordered online too?