Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    So they did buff Vol´jin up...
    I really hope they don´t do that with the new troll player models, i don´t want to play a muscle troll.
    It's still very slim, I think it needed to be buffed a little.
    The model I like, but I think they should work on the skin resolution more. (btw trolls don't have blue skin, they have moss like fur).

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    The model I like, but I think they should work on the skin resolution more. (btw trolls don't have blue skin, they have moss like fur).
    Vol'jin has always been blue, so I'm not sure where you're going with that.
    As for the pokemon naysayer on the last page; read your location a little more clearly. Blizzard has always made light of other games/genres/anything. That does not equal ripoff in any way, shape, or form.

Loving the model, by the way.

Deleted
    Still bland gems for legendary. I really hoped it would gain nice effects instead of just a straight stat boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Vol'jin has always been blue, so I'm not sure where you're going with that.
    The other guy is half-right. Jungle trolls are almost always blue-ish, but they've got fur. Sort of a short peachfuzz type of fur. It's the forest trolls that are mossy. Problem is I think they made him ... too blue. There's a lot that's right with the model in context, but a lot of it looks pretty damn terrible. Like those ears, ugh. And I liked that the jungle trolls only had a vestigial toenail remnant on their heel (it's there now on the current model, and always has been), and not an outright toe like the jungle/ice trolls. Why it's poppin' out on Vol'jin suddenly I dunno. He needs some damn pants, that's for certain. Like the fact that they gave him proper Shadow Hunter gear with the shoulder/back bit like Rokhan from WC3, though.

Vol'Jin looks awesome 'mon!

If this is a glimpse of what new player character models would be, then I'm very excited!

No mention of Elemental Shams. I R Disappoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    What's up with those ears? And that thing on his back looks like a sackpipe (or what it's called).
    Other than that, nice look!
    It's a bag of skulls.

Warcraft III Witch Doctor Troll model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V0Qm6_YLB4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    He's a jungle troll, not a forest troll. Even then, only a few forest trolls are the big bulky ones you're thinking of. He is already plently bulky given his height. Trolls and their elven cousins probably have a more efficient, compact muscle structure than humans or orcs.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Brewmaster is not a nerf, Misleading tooltip

Remember, They made it so Tiger palm is instant 30% reduction on first application, If they still allowed brewmasters to stack it 3 times, it would be 90% reduction...

Your getting the same effect as before, but instead of casting it 3 times, you only need to do it once.

TL;DR Brewmasters are not being nerfed, there just cleaning up the tooltip since they made tiger palm 30% on first application instead of 10% each time stacking to 3