Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yeah and do what ever it takes to win even if we have to burn a few inns down in the process and assasinate a leader of a race. Oh and make his own race's children contribute to the Horde. I could go on but people still kiss Garrosh's feet full of dead skin.
    He wants the best for his people no matter what.

His people live in a dessert whilst the alliance races live in a nice place. So far Garrosh has done nothing wrong.

Is it just me or do people think he looks like the lipstick demon from Insidious?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post

His people live in a dessert whilst the alliance races live in a nice place. So far Garrosh has done nothing wrong.
    Wth nothing wrong? I'm a complete horde fanatic alright and I've respected Garrosh until the following

+ Mana bomb
    + Sha controlling Bell
    + Vol'jin's Tempoary Death
    + Horde relations are strained because of him and are forced to obey or they are going to die obviously

What else is there? Cmon now LOL

10+ Year Old Account

Bull shit he's done nothing wrong. You are just being blind and love Garrosh too much. I really doubt he do what he does because the Alliance live in a *nice place*. Another thread for that though despite the fact you won't listen to reason.

@Apathy: Tides of War really warped him.

But I really digress. Vol'Jin model was needed big time.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2012-11-05 at 02:53 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and do what ever it takes to win even if we have to burn a few inns down in the process and assasinate a leader of a race. Oh and make his own race's children contribute to the Horde. I could go on but people still kiss Garrosh's feet full of dead skin.
    his methods he has started to use are questionable.

But his motivation for this war isnt really uber duber evil

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:19 AM ----------

@Apathy: Tides of War really warped him.
    More like the months between the beginning of Cata to Tides of War warped him
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Skinny enough to be a Dark Spear, but with enough presence to not be overshadowed by any of the other Trolls. I like it.

P.S. That said is anyone else weirded by those ears the piercing is awesome but they seem much too wide? Almost to the point of bat ears.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:46 AM ----------

Oh sshhhhh. Garrosh clearly wants the best for his horde no matter what.

You just want Thrall back for some bizzare reason.
    Allot of people don't like Garrosh because he doesn't really think things though especialy in MoP where that "no matter what" seems to include beating a teenage boy who never did anything to anybody within an inch of his life and attempted assassination of one of the Horde's greatest heroes/ his greatest opposition. I liked Garrosh too, but I think it may be time to let go.
    Last edited by kage; 2012-11-05 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Wth nothing wrong? I'm a complete horde fanatic alright and I've respected Garrosh until the following

+ Mana bomb
    + Sha controlling Bell
    + Vol'jin's Tempoary Death
    + Horde relations are strained because of him and are forced to obey or they are going to die obviously

What else is there? Cmon now LOL
    Mana bomb is easily justifyable. Why would garrosh want the alliance being supported via theramore?

Sha controlling bell is just him being resourceful.

Vol'jin is a whiney idiot who should have been wiped out years ago.

And oh noes the horde relations are strained. When haven't they been? Especially with the orcs undead and blood elves.

Mana bomb is easily justifyable. Why would garrosh want the alliance being supported via theramore?

And oh noes the horde relations are strained. When haven't they been? Especially with the orcs undead and blood elves.
    Too bad that he is too obvious with his plans, pissing off, wait let me see the list, EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Too bad that he is too obvious with his plans, pissing off, wait let me see the list, EVERYONE.
    You mean anybody but the orcs.

To be honest the Orcs are the bulk of the horde and if the tauren or trolls left the horde they wouldn't be missed.

You mean anybody but the orcs.
    Ok, he will SOON piss off everyone. You know you are terrible leader when even your own forces start to peel off.

Ok, he will SOON piss off everyone. You know you are terrible leader when even your own forces start to peel off.
    So terrible the alliance were complaining the horde always wins?

So terrible he manages to win the battle of theramore?

K then mate. Keep telling yourself that.

Dont get me wrong, Theramore was an awesome display of resourcefullnes, but you should pull off such stunt only if you are prepared for consequences.

Without the other races the orcs are basically just a bunch of warriors and will be massacred by the alliance and their former allies and Garrosh brought it all onto himself, there is a very thin line characters like garrosh can walk and he crossed it, now it is only a matter of time until he and his people will pay the toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Without the other races the orcs are basically just a bunch of warriors and will be massacred by the alliance and their former allies and Garrosh brought it all onto himself, there is a very thin line characters like garrosh can walk and he crossed it, now it is only a matter of time until he and his people will pay the toll.
    I must have missed the part where the orcs destroyed stormwind and had the alliance on the run for a while. Only a orc civil war stopping the orcs.

Can you please read up on some lore.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 05:54 PM ----------

Dont get me wrong, Theramore was an awesome display of resourcefullnes, but you should pull off such stunt only if you are prepared for consequences.
    He is prepared. Seems to still be going strong in pandaria.

I must have missed the part where the orcs destroyed stormwind and had the alliance on the run for a while. Only a orc civil war stopping the orcs.

Can you please read up on some lore.
    Oh you must have missed the part where the orcs along with ogres sacked stormwind and fought later on with goblins, amani and enslaved dragons, maybe you should read up your lore ;P

Oh you must have missed the part where the orcs along with ogres sacked stormwind and fought later on with goblins, amani and enslaved dragons, maybe you should read up your lore ;P
    Not many ogres helped them.

Hardly any Amani. And a couple of enslaved dragons. 90% of the force was Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    It looks like he's wearing lipstick.
    Yea he does. Can't wait til Garrosh smacks the "wazzup mon" outta him.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 06:00 PM ----------

I agree on most things but the Sha bell is flat out like father like son crap. It's him going off the deep edge. Nothing else has been bad though.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Not many ogres helped them.

Hardly any Amani. And a couple of enslaved dragons. 90% of the force was Orc.
    A couple of enslaved dragons sure.... it was the entire red Dragonflight except for Krasus, the Amani were all allied with the horde and so were many Ogre clans. The orcs might have been the majority, but they are not an invincible army of destruction.

A couple of enslaved dragons sure.... it was the entire red Dragonflight except for Krasus, the Amani were all allied with the horde and so were many Ogre clans. The orcs might have been the majority, but they are not an invincible army of destruction.
    Yes they are. If it was just orcs vs humans then the orcs would win. This is just how they roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are. If it was just orcs vs humans then the orcs would win. This is just how they roll.

Yeah...right. No it would be pretty close if we're talking non demonic blood drinking Orcs. Then again why should I believe someone who believes in Garrosh too much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi