Everything below neck looks great, but his face is not really well delivered. I made a picture of how I think should Vol'Jin look like:
The issue was that his scull shape got changed, his tusks were way too thick and badly positioned to the point that is seemed impossible for Vol'Jin to even speak and open his mouth. On the loading screen is presented his new model, and I think that he lost his wise look, and to be honest I don't see Vol'Jin in him anymore.
Yet with those changes I am proposing with very little effort he can get back the "troll essence and feel".
What I basicly did was:
- straightening his nose and extend it a little.
- changing his forehead structure.
- making his face "longer" by extending his chin.
- changing the shape of his ears back to the way they look currently in game
- And the most important : I changed the size and re-positioned the tusks, so we clearly see now where are they coming from, and wee see that it's possible for him now to actually open his mouth now.
I changed all those things becuase quite some people mentioned those issues (mainly ears and tusks).
What do you guys think? Can somebody post it on US forums? I'd be looking forward to opinions of people.