Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    He secretly orders Rak'gor to follow vol'jin and kill him.

All you Garrosh fanboys, theres something truly wrong with you if you still phrase Garrosh after this.
    I'm not going to be able to fly through the saurok cave with the amused feeling I used to get once I witness the scenario. If doing the dumb dailies to gain progression wasn't necessary, I'd avoid Domination point at all costs. I still can't walk into Grommash hold anymore without flipping the bird to Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    I'm not going to be able to fly through the saurok cave with the amused feeling I used to get once I witness the scenario. If doing the dumb dailies to gain progression wasn't necessary, I'd avoid Domination point at all costs. I still can't walk into Grommash hold anymore without flipping the bird to Garrosh.
    I've been flipping him the bird for years.

This is something that so far has really pissed me off about this whole situation. For the Garrosh patsies, this must be a wet dream for them, getting to do dailies quests for the retarded leader. But what about the other side of the coin? What about those of the horde who hate Garrosh, who respect Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall, Lor'themar and Sylvanas? What about those that hate the fact there fav horde leaders are being shat on by Garrosh and yet forced to take part in these dailies because of gear and items.

Hells, even the updated wyvern model suddenly feels tainted by the fact it comes from that tools war. We are not given options in this campaign, instead we just follow what everyone else is doing regardless of opinion.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second hold on here. I have this very dire question. In 5.1 Where Garrosh is at Dominion Point....can he be targeted by Alliance? >

@Trassk: Just do what your character would do. Quietly disobey his orders. I know it sucks balls but that's how I'd handle it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This is something that so far has really pissed me off about this whole situation. For the Garrosh patsies, this must be a wet dream for them, getting to do dailies quests for the retarded leader. But what about the other side of the coin? What about those of the horde who hate Garrosh, who respect Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall, Lor'themar and Sylvanas? What about those that hate the fact there fav horde leaders are being shat on by Garrosh and yet forced to take part in these dailies because of gear and items.

Hells, even the updated wyvern model suddenly feels tainted by the fact it comes from that tools war. We are not given options in this campaign, instead we just follow what everyone else is doing regardless of opinion.
    What about those that didnt get satisfactory questline since hillsbrad.

10+ Year Old Account
    This storytelling makes it feel like the horde are from Iran or another middle eastern country and there ruled over by a saddam hussein or colonel gaddafi clone. And while we know how they ended up, it sucks having to go though this as horde and seeing so many clueless to how rotten Garrosh is.
    #boycottchina

At least we get to defy him later by giving Chen a hand in Vol'jin's recovery. I think I'm looking forward to that portion of 5.1 more than anything else lol. And saving the Echo Isles....again.... XD

10+ Year Old Account
    At least we get to defy him later by giving Chen a hand in Vol'jin's recovery. I think I'm looking forward to that portion of 5.1 more than anything else lol. And saving the Echo Isles....again.... XD
    hmm.. I guess in a strange way that makes me feel a little better about it. Following what Vol'jin tells me, to go back and convince Garrosh that the assassination attempt on him was a success, and yet secretly be watching Garrosh's actions, while being on vol'jin's side of things.

You know whats funny. My character has stood against kil'jaeden, Illidan, The Lich king and Deathwing and managed to help bring them down, and yet my character is somehow powerless against a toad like Garrosh at this moment? I can fire a bolt of lava into Deathwings eye, and yet can't burn Garrosh to a crisp right there? Really Blizz?
    #boycottchina

hmm.. I guess in a strange way that makes me feel a little better about it. Following what Vol'jin tells me, to go back and convince Garrosh that the assassination attempt on him was a success, and yet secretly be watching Garrosh's actions, while being on vol'jin's side of things.
    Would that make us doubt agents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Would that make us doubt agents?
    you mean double agents?
    #boycottchina

you mean double agents?
    Yes I do. Remind me not to eat and type at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought a double agent was someone who claimed to be working for someone else in secret, but in truth they were working for someone else aside from the first client, so working against both sides they first claimed to be agents for.

I think this is more just being a secret agent.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I hope that when they make the new playable troll models, they also release some facial hair for trolls, cuz voljin's goatie is awesome xD

I always thought a double agent was someone who claimed to be working for someone else in secret, but in truth they were working for someone else aside from the first client, so working against both sides they first claimed to be agents for.

I think this is more just being a secret agent.
    Meh, whatever agent we wish to be, I'm parking my troll's butt on Vol'jin's side. I'm curious as to how the end of Vol'jin's scenario is going to work. Our characters are going to have to be incapacitated in some way or another, since I'm sure many players aren't just going to want to stand there and watch Vol'jin get the crap beat out of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, whatever agent we wish to be, I'm parking my troll's butt on Vol'jin's side. I'm curious as to how the end of Vol'jin's scenario is going to work. Our characters are going to have to be incapacitated in some way or another, since I'm sure many players aren't just going to want to stand there and watch Vol'jin get the crap beat out of him.
    From what I can guess, Vol'jin is struck from the shadows by Garrosh's assassin, cutting into his neck and then tossed over a cliff. How our character is something involved in this, there is no way anyone on the horde (except a-holes) would want to stand there seeing that happen, so we might be knocked out
    #boycottchina

From what I can guess, Vol'jin is struck from the shadows by Garrosh's assassin, cutting into his neck and then tossed over a cliff. How our character is something involved in this, there is no way anyone on the horde (except a-holes) would want to stand there seeing that happen, so we might be knocked out
    I remember from one current vids posted that Chen finds Vol'jin (or someone in Binan village does) after he's been dropped down a well(yeesh! Don't drink the water). I know in the datamined audio of the Kor'kron one of them says to hide the bodies, but that was datamined stuff, and we've seen/heard changes in audio files already.

Those pants look ridiculous, you puritans!
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Vol'Jin, showing some extra skin for the ladies!

Ramz I tried to post your design to Dave Kosac, thats how awesome i think of it. If he even pays attention to it is another thing.
    Thank you alot I'd like to contact him too myself If I'd knew how.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Ramz your version looks fantastic, he needed the pants. and the face is so much better then the current one they're planning. the tusks and shape of his face just fits better.
    It's becuase we're not distracted by his tusks and ears, so we can focus on the look of his face- and glare he is giving

I added pants becuase I thought it would be more appropriate to wear them during the siege

but what now I want to say is :

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE VOL'JIN's NEW VOICE!!!!

I always thought that Metzen was sucking the energy of this character, and now - he is unique and got some energy and attitude!
    Last edited by Ramz; 2012-11-05 at 01:52 AM.

Oh sshhhhh. Garrosh clearly wants the best for his horde no matter what.

You just want Thrall back for some bizzare reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Oh sshhhhh. Garrosh clearly wants the best for his horde no matter what.

You just want Thrall back for some bizzare reason.

Yeah and do what ever it takes to win even if we have to burn a few inns down in the process and assasinate a leader of a race. Oh and make his own race's children contribute to the Horde. I could go on but people still kiss Garrosh's feet full of dead skin.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi