Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I've been flipping him the bird for years.

    This is something that so far has really pissed me off about this whole situation. For the Garrosh patsies, this must be a wet dream for them, getting to do dailies quests for the retarded leader. But what about the other side of the coin? What about those of the horde who hate Garrosh, who respect Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall, Lor'themar and Sylvanas? What about those that hate the fact there fav horde leaders are being shat on by Garrosh and yet forced to take part in these dailies because of gear and items.

    Hells, even the updated wyvern model suddenly feels tainted by the fact it comes from that tools war. We are not given options in this campaign, instead we just follow what everyone else is doing regardless of opinion.

    Oh sshhhhh. Garrosh clearly wants the best for his horde no matter what.

    You just want Thrall back for some bizzare reason.

  2. #202
    The Insane Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    18,011
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Oh sshhhhh. Garrosh clearly wants the best for his horde no matter what.

    You just want Thrall back for some bizzare reason.

    Yeah and do what ever it takes to win even if we have to burn a few inns down in the process and assasinate a leader of a race. Oh and make his own race's children contribute to the Horde. I could go on but people still kiss Garrosh's feet full of dead skin.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yeah and do what ever it takes to win even if we have to burn a few inns down in the process and assasinate a leader of a race. Oh and make his own race's children contribute to the Horde. I could go on but people still kiss Garrosh's feet full of dead skin.
    He wants the best for his people no matter what.

    His people live in a dessert whilst the alliance races live in a nice place. So far Garrosh has done nothing wrong.

  4. #204
    Is it just me or do people think he looks like the lipstick demon from Insidious?

  5. #205
    The Unstoppable Force Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / PoE
    Posts
    21,494
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    He wants the best for his people no matter what.

    His people live in a dessert whilst the alliance races live in a nice place. So far Garrosh has done nothing wrong.
    Wth nothing wrong? I'm a complete horde fanatic alright and I've respected Garrosh until the following

    + Mana bomb
    + Sha controlling Bell
    + Vol'jin's Tempoary Death
    + Horde relations are strained because of him and are forced to obey or they are going to die obviously

    What else is there? Cmon now LOL

  6. #206
    The Insane Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    18,011
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    He wants the best for his people no matter what.

    His people live in a dessert whilst the alliance races live in a nice place. So far Garrosh has done nothing wrong.

    Bull shit he's done nothing wrong. You are just being blind and love Garrosh too much. I really doubt he do what he does because the Alliance live in a *nice place*. Another thread for that though despite the fact you won't listen to reason.


    @Apathy: Tides of War really warped him.


    But I really digress. Vol'Jin model was needed big time.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2012-11-05 at 02:53 AM.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

  7. #207
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yeah and do what ever it takes to win even if we have to burn a few inns down in the process and assasinate a leader of a race. Oh and make his own race's children contribute to the Horde. I could go on but people still kiss Garrosh's feet full of dead skin.
    his methods he has started to use are questionable.

    But his motivation for this war isnt really uber duber evil

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    @Apathy: Tides of War really warped him.
    More like the months between the beginning of Cata to Tides of War warped him
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  8. #208
    Skinny enough to be a Dark Spear, but with enough presence to not be overshadowed by any of the other Trolls. I like it.


    P.S. That said is anyone else weirded by those ears the piercing is awesome but they seem much too wide? Almost to the point of bat ears.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Oh sshhhhh. Garrosh clearly wants the best for his horde no matter what.

    You just want Thrall back for some bizzare reason.
    Allot of people don't like Garrosh because he doesn't really think things though especialy in MoP where that "no matter what" seems to include beating a teenage boy who never did anything to anybody within an inch of his life and attempted assassination of one of the Horde's greatest heroes/ his greatest opposition. I liked Garrosh too, but I think it may be time to let go.
    Last edited by kage; 2012-11-05 at 03:47 AM.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Wth nothing wrong? I'm a complete horde fanatic alright and I've respected Garrosh until the following

    + Mana bomb
    + Sha controlling Bell
    + Vol'jin's Tempoary Death
    + Horde relations are strained because of him and are forced to obey or they are going to die obviously

    What else is there? Cmon now LOL
    Mana bomb is easily justifyable. Why would garrosh want the alliance being supported via theramore?

    Sha controlling bell is just him being resourceful.

    Vol'jin is a whiney idiot who should have been wiped out years ago.

    And oh noes the horde relations are strained. When haven't they been? Especially with the orcs undead and blood elves.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Mana bomb is easily justifyable. Why would garrosh want the alliance being supported via theramore?

    Sha controlling bell is just him being resourceful.

    Vol'jin is a whiney idiot who should have been wiped out years ago.

    And oh noes the horde relations are strained. When haven't they been? Especially with the orcs undead and blood elves.
    Too bad that he is too obvious with his plans, pissing off, wait let me see the list, EVERYONE.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Too bad that he is too obvious with his plans, pissing off, wait let me see the list, EVERYONE.
    You mean anybody but the orcs.

    To be honest the Orcs are the bulk of the horde and if the tauren or trolls left the horde they wouldn't be missed.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    You mean anybody but the orcs.
    Ok, he will SOON piss off everyone. You know you are terrible leader when even your own forces start to peel off.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ok, he will SOON piss off everyone. You know you are terrible leader when even your own forces start to peel off.
    So terrible the alliance were complaining the horde always wins?

    So terrible he manages to win the battle of theramore?

    K then mate. Keep telling yourself that.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    So terrible the alliance were complaining the horde always wins?

    So terrible he manages to win the battle of theramore?

    K then mate. Keep telling yourself that.
    Dont get me wrong, Theramore was an awesome display of resourcefullnes, but you should pull off such stunt only if you are prepared for consequences.

  15. #215
    Immortal Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    So terrible the alliance were complaining the horde always wins?

    So terrible he manages to win the battle of theramore?

    K then mate. Keep telling yourself that.
    Without the other races the orcs are basically just a bunch of warriors and will be massacred by the alliance and their former allies and Garrosh brought it all onto himself, there is a very thin line characters like garrosh can walk and he crossed it, now it is only a matter of time until he and his people will pay the toll.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Without the other races the orcs are basically just a bunch of warriors and will be massacred by the alliance and their former allies and Garrosh brought it all onto himself, there is a very thin line characters like garrosh can walk and he crossed it, now it is only a matter of time until he and his people will pay the toll.
    I must have missed the part where the orcs destroyed stormwind and had the alliance on the run for a while. Only a orc civil war stopping the orcs.

    Can you please read up on some lore.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 05:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dont get me wrong, Theramore was an awesome display of resourcefullnes, but you should pull off such stunt only if you are prepared for consequences.
    He is prepared. Seems to still be going strong in pandaria.

  17. #217
    Immortal Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I must have missed the part where the orcs destroyed stormwind and had the alliance on the run for a while. Only a orc civil war stopping the orcs.

    Can you please read up on some lore.
    Oh you must have missed the part where the orcs along with ogres sacked stormwind and fought later on with goblins, amani and enslaved dragons, maybe you should read up your lore ;P
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Oh you must have missed the part where the orcs along with ogres sacked stormwind and fought later on with goblins, amani and enslaved dragons, maybe you should read up your lore ;P
    Not many ogres helped them.

    Hardly any Amani. And a couple of enslaved dragons. 90% of the force was Orc.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    It looks like he's wearing lipstick.
    Yea he does. Can't wait til Garrosh smacks the "wazzup mon" outta him.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 06:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Mana bomb is easily justifyable. Why would garrosh want the alliance being supported via theramore?

    Sha controlling bell is just him being resourceful.

    Vol'jin is a whiney idiot who should have been wiped out years ago.

    And oh noes the horde relations are strained. When haven't they been? Especially with the orcs undead and blood elves.
    I agree on most things but the Sha bell is flat out like father like son crap. It's him going off the deep edge. Nothing else has been bad though.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  20. #220
    Immortal Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Not many ogres helped them.

    Hardly any Amani. And a couple of enslaved dragons. 90% of the force was Orc.
    A couple of enslaved dragons sure.... it was the entire red Dragonflight except for Krasus, the Amani were all allied with the horde and so were many Ogre clans. The orcs might have been the majority, but they are not an invincible army of destruction.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •