Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well, yes, that's why I don't see some people complain about Vol'jin's unique features like his ears and tusks. Having unique features add more character and makes important characters stand out. They are still a part of the troll's specific features, but unique.
    The trolls in the pictures I linked have very unique features as well, and were also drawn by Blizzard's own artist as original concepts.

I'm not saying your ideas are bad, Ramz. They look really neat as well, but there is really nothing that have to be changed in his current design. It is a very good design which makes him stand out.
    Last edited by mmoc99ea10ae6b; 2012-11-06 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raferis View Post
    Oh my God, we get it, you're gay.
    Traask likes to remind us of his orientation because he thinks it means that it makes him unbiased.

why was this model even added?

Looks like shit. Should have updated the model but kept the mask IMO.

If Garrosh and Vol'jin are the direction that orc and troll character models are going if/when they get around to it, I'm going back to the Alliance, friends or not.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

That edit looks much better than the current, Ramz, well done. Would be nice to see those slight changes happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Traask likes to remind us of his orientation because he thinks it means that it makes him unbiased.
    Naw I just really like to rub it in.
    #boycottchina

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is how he should look. I was dissapointed when i saw him at first :/ current version that is

Nice necro
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    That is how he should look. I was dissapointed when i saw him at first :/ current version that is
    kel'thuzad, is that you?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.