random bgs a lie?

getting the same battleground 5 times in a row isn't random please fix it.

Actually... it is.

If I flip a coin 5 times and get heads every time, do I still have a 50% chance to get tails?

Take into account the most commonly blacklisted BGs, assume you're less likely to get those, and more likely to get ones that fewer people blacklist, and a 5-same-BG streak isn't very far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Actually... it is.

If I flip a coin 5 times and get heads every time, do I still have a 50% chance to get tails?
    maybe, but I would check the coin to see if it was damaged.

So what you want is a random BG but not the same BG you had as last time.

That isn't random.

If you get 5 times the call to arm its normal. People specific queues that bg when its their favorite

Deleted
    I have SOTA and Isle blacklisted and i would say about 90% of my bgs are AV.

Tho i dont have any problems with it, fun to global bots.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, it is random. It's your luck that sucks. You have an equal chance to get every BG (Minus the 2 you've down rated.) Just because you're getting the same BG over and over doesn't mean you have any less of a chance to get a different BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if it is "random" queue, it still pays attention to what other specific battlegrounds people queue for. If there are 39 people lined up for AV and you queue for a random BG, you're gonna get AV. Simply means the BG you're getting into is popular.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss