Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We did him yesterday, mc totally screwed us a couple of times. especially in the last phase. Mc followed by the bubble shields can be pretty nasty.
    Mostly because 4 of our dps had fears... 2 war, 1 lock and 1 SP. So keep them on CD on mc platform and in the last phase. I don't know if the minor glyph that causes people to stand still while feared works, still have to try that option. For warriors switching to Defensive stance + shieldwall macro helps out ALOT in bubble phases as well as Defensive stance + die by the sword + enraged regeneration.

I really love it when I mass stun the raid when MCd

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    please dont pop my cds... please dont pop my cds...ah shit >_<

yea its 1 tank fight in normal unless it is bugged and mc the tank>_> with 1-3 people geting mced but i highly doubt its 3 in 10man 2 makes more sense
    Keep cd's on cd! :P

Deleted
    We figured out it's better to "waste" any CDs that make the MC hard to kill or big pain to the raid (like deterrence or priest's mass fear) in platform phase, by the time it's into final phase cooldowns are ready again (Deterrence is important hunter CD on shield phase)

The boss itself is pretty easy and mechanics aren't anything out of hand. You get one ability in each platform and everything cycling during last. Last phase has cycle of tornados-shield-tornados-MC-tornados-shield etc. so tornado dodgning skill really helps healers ;p