Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok mind control bugged?

The dungeon journal clearly states 1 person should be mind controlled but we are getting 2 MCs, is anyone experiencing this?

Edit: Also experiencing him not phasing at 20% increments, expample getting a Force cast at 73%
    Last edited by Panzerkuh; 2012-10-31 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    2 makes more sense on 10m than 1 since 25m gets 5 people mind controlled, sounds like the dungeon journal is wrong.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2012-10-31 at 12:30 AM.

yes we just had 2 get MC'd also.

in the guide i watched they said between 1 and 3, they also said their tank could get MCed

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    in the guide i watched they said between 1 and 3, they also said their tank could get MCed
    we had 2 every time, never a tank, i'm guessing that's probably the standard
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

please dont pop my cds... please dont pop my cds...ah shit >_<

yea its 1 tank fight in normal unless it is bugged and mc the tank>_> with 1-3 people geting mced but i highly doubt its 3 in 10man 2 makes more sense
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    We have attempts where only one shield is up for Force and Verve...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    please dont pop my cds... please dont pop my cds...ah shit >_<

yea its 1 tank fight in normal unless it is bugged and mc the tank>_> with 1-3 people geting mced but i highly doubt its 3 in 10man 2 makes more sense
    Not responding to the post, just want to say nice signature, sir

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    We had that happen once, just assumed it was a bug (no pun intended)
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

We 2 healed it and the first time he MCed BOTH healers. Instant wipe. XD

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    We didn't get a tank MCed, but we did have our tank incapacitated by someone else who was MCed.

We had the shields be close enough together that they partially overlapped, I'm wondering if this is 3 on top of each other?

We've had an attempt where he spawned a shield normally and the other two in the fog in the middle of the room. Needless to say it was a quick wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed it, 2 MC's in both the platform phase and the final phase
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I had an attempt that seemed like only one spawned. In actuality, they all spawned, just 2 of them were down in the gas for whatever reason. Only happened that once though, so I'm assuming it was a glitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem I was noticed was with the 2nd phase Rings. They would spawn like normal and then shoot a second out from the initial ring into the path. Absolute madness!

We had him transition to the second platform at 65% one pull. Barely spent any time with him on the third platform.

As for the MCs, we consistently had two go out, but never on a tank. I also removed my second tier talent (paladin) because apparently the boss really enjoyed using Fist of Justice on people, and it was up both times I was MC'd in one pull...

Also, attenuation seems to create more rings if they impact each other, and possibly if they impact a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyowin View Post
    The problem I was noticed was with the 2nd phase Rings. They would spawn like normal and then shoot a second out from the initial ring into the path. Absolute madness!
    This was destroying us until we figured out you can literally strafe around him and never get touched. If you guys wipe on it just watch how they spawn, you will laugh once you see how easy it is.

They also split after being about 15 yards away, so needless to say, stay close but not too close.

We kept getting 2 MC's last night. I'm guessing any movement impairment talents would remove this MC like the warlock's Unbound Will or even a PVP trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Derishi View Post
    We've had an attempt where he spawned a shield normally and the other two in the fog in the middle of the room. Needless to say it was a quick wipe.
    Ditto. We were like "da fuq?"
    Moo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcraft View Post
    We kept getting 2 MC's last night. I'm guessing any movement impairment talents would remove this MC like the warlock's Unbound Will or even a PVP trinket?
    Thats a good question. Anyone try a trinket or a talent that removes loss of character? How about on the SHa? Since that is a similar mechanic.

blade lord also was bugged for us for a few attempts. for some reason it didnt recognize our 2nd tank as a tank and didnt get vengeance from hits so he was getting destroyed. he had to exit wow, respec and spec again for it to work.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements