Exclamation Need help with installation, please!

Since fucking Bioware/EA or whatever won't allow me to write on their forums cause I haven't subscribed, even though I kinda have since I got 30 days with the game when I bought it..
    --
    Subscription

You have 27 days of play time remaining.
    --
    Eplexx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    --
    And send them a 'ticket' won't work since there is no category which fit my problem, so I just choose account issues and got a e-mail saying I had to call them .. really?

So I had to come seek help from you guys!

Ok, so here's my deal;
    I bought SWTOR from HotCdKey about 5 days or so ago, my friends have been bugging me to start play it. And it's pretty cheap now so I thought; Hey, lets give it a try! So I buy it, activate my account, start downloading. I have a crappy internet, about 4 Mb/s where I live right now. So I only download with 200-300 kb/s with the launcher. So what I usually do with such big games is that I start downloading it before I go to sleep and/or before I go to work. I wake up, it's at 3% .. It's been on for 6-7 hours, the downloader got stuck somehow. So I put it on before I leave to work, come home, 10%. And this is on the first 9 or so GB out of 30 or some GB total. And this goes on for days. Download some procentage and get stuck for no reason (Yes i've disabled my firewall and what not). So I thought, hey my friend has got the CD's. So I borrow them, start installing thinking nothing can go wrong when installing from a CD! And boom! Of course it does! I've tried several times with all the possible solutions I can think of, and solutions I've read on the internet. It stops at Swotr2.rar, at 100% when it's about to change to Swotr3.rar. I've tried deleteing winrar, reinstalling Microsoft c++, Run as Administrator. Copying the rars to a folder and manually exctract and install. NOTHING works. WTF is this? There are NO scratches on any of the CD's and this is wierd since my friend used the excact same CD's and it worked?
    Someone got any ideas?
    Last edited by Eplex; 2012-10-31 at 02:01 AM.