Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I'm glad you all share such tragedies. I think one is to befall me soon, but I hope it all works out.

Thank you all.
    If someone's threatening you or someone you know, call the police.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 06:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    Your mother tried to push you off a balcony? I hope you were taken away from her.
    Well, she liked to threaten to have me put in foster care so I think that would have played into her hands...

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    If someone's threatening you or someone you know, call the police.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 06:04 AM ----------

Well, she liked to threaten to have me put in foster care so I think that would have played into her hands...
    Look on the bright side, she just tried. My biological father threw me off of a high pier, and the way I landed did a lot of damage to my back. Plus, he nearly beat me to death twice.

Deleted
    I pissed off a HA member once, said he was gonna kill me. Think he was serious too, but way to drunk to do anything about it.
    That's about the closest thing someone ever followed up on their word when saying *I'm gonna kill you*, lol.

Edit: Had a gun to my face as well, but that was just friendly play apparently. Had pretty strange company when younger.

Deleted
    Lots of people, but I killed them first!

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 07:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Look on the bright side, she just tried. My biological father threw me off of a high pier, and the way I landed did a lot of damage to my back. Plus, he nearly beat me to death twice.
    I had this feeling about you.

Deleted
    Some drivers seem to try that lately

Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post

I had this feeling about you.
    Eh? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes actually.

While in Scarborough (Thug life, eh.) I was mugged by some junkie looking for money so he can get his fix, I don't carry cash on me due to everywhere accepting debit cards now a days, and thus he was upset. In his rage he took his knife and stabbed me in the stomach, obviously in pain I drop to the ground and he runs. Thankfully he missed my organs and just have a scar due to the incident.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    WTH did you do to her to make her unload a gun on you aiming for your head? sleep with your step sister or sumthin?
    dont have a step sister... she had um... 'issues'... short version... I wouldn't lie for her to my father so it enraged her to the point she did that... and fun fun... she did it the following week for not lying for her as well. Needless to say I was homeless shortly after that.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been deployed 3 times in the middle east...yup.

An ex gf of mine came at me with a knife once. Idk if she was trying to kill me, but since she weighed all of 105lbs I just took it away from her and laughed. I love me some crazy chicks ^.^

Nope. I've been threatened multiple times (but who hasn't, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    > Be 12
    > Break into abandoned railway repair shop
    > Gang of hobo's chased me around for about 30mins saying they wanted to rape me

Moral of the story, don't break into scary places.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    not that I know of, at least

and if anyone HAS tried, I'd say they failed pretty good, since I'm still here to answer this...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

sadly yes ... when i was far younger i was into alot of bad things

lucky for me i realized my mistakes and learned from them

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm a Police Officer. Comes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    My parents liked to do the same. They were very violent when i was younger, started to lay off a bit when they knew i'd go back at them. Not sure that he would have gone through with the final deed but my "father" wasn't the typical discipline giver, he'd throw me around, kick me over furniture and stuff. My mum used to punch where she knew it would hurt and leave marks rather than slap or smack.
    Life threatening, probably not really. Has it affected me? Yeah. I don't plan to have contact with my family at all once i can afford to be on my own two feet. And i have a festering resentment towards them because i don't feel i can safely have a family of my own or even bring friends or partners home.

If they have they have done such a horrible job of it I never noticed.

I don't think the few fights I've gotten into were about killing someone, but meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. My ex. Corny, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Well, there was an asshole who pulled out in front of me that I almost hit at 45 mph.

But I suppose that doesn't count as attempted murder. Just an idiot driver.
    Sheesh if we count that, I had to walk across a crosswalk for 4 years where idiots would get the green light and turn right over it regardless of the "walk" light. They can see the light, they can see me, I had to sprint to dodge some of those homicidal nutjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Nope, at least not that I would know it.