View Poll Results: Whos your favorite horror movie killer?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • The Creeper

2 7.14%
  • Chucky

2 7.14%
  • Freddy Kruger

7 25.00%
  • Jason Voorhees

7 25.00%
  • Leatherface

4 14.29%
  • Michael Myers

6 21.43%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your Favorite Horror Movie Killer

With it being Halloween I put together this poll so who's your favorite slayer of teens and ignorant authority figures?

The Creeper

Movies: Jeepers Creepers, Jeepers Creepers 2
    Lowdown: Ancient demon with a flare for cowboy hats wakes up every 23 years with the munchies.
    Kill Count:16 on screen but who knows how many were stuffed in that basement.
    Weapons: Axes, throwing stars, daggers
    Powers: Flight, Regeneration, Supernatural Strength and Magic Weapons.

Chucky (Charles Lee Ray)

Movies: Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky.
    Lowdown : Mortally wounded serial killer and half ass voodoo practitioner Charles Lee Ray puts his soul inside a doll then goes on a bloody mission to become human.
    Kill Count 42 (12 as a human)
    Weapons: Guns and knives
    Powers Voodoo not really dangerous unless he wants to transfer his soul into you.

Jason Voorhees

Movies: Friday the 13th Part 2, Friday the 13th Part 3, Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter, Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives, Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood, Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan, Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X, Freddy Vs. Jason, Friday the 13th (remake)
    Lowdown: Lil Jason drowns comes back and kills some teens then gets machete'd only to rise again this time as an unstoppable undead monster.
    Kill Count:185
    Weapons: Knives, axes, other assorted tools, bare hands, and his favorite the machete.
    Powers: Supernatural Strength, and Regeneration

Freddy Krueger

Movies:A Nightmare on Elm Street, A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child, Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, Wes Craven's New Nightmare, Jason Goes to Hell, Freddy vs. Jason, A Nightmare on Elm Street (remake)
    Lowdown: Pedophile murderer turn demon kills teens in there dreams in a number of creative ways often accompanied with one liners.
    Kill Count: 63 (20 as a human)
    Weapons: Finger blade glove.
    Powers: In the dream world he can do and become anything which means he can kill you any way he can imagine.

Leatherface

Movies:- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
    Lowdown: Leatherface loves his special barbeque all most as much as he loves chainsaws, taxidermy, and stupid college kids.
    Kill Count:23
    Weapons Hammers and chainsaws really big chainsaws.
    Powers: none

Michael Myers

Movies: Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge of Micheal Myers, Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers, Halloween: H20, Halloween: Resurrection, Rob Zombie's Halloween, Rob Zombie's Halloween II.
    Lowdown: 8 year old Michael kills his sister then spends the next 15 years in a mental asylum after escaping he spends the next few years making up for all the Trick or Treating he missed.
    Kill Count: 111
    Weapons: Farm tools, power tools, his bare hands, Knives
    Powers: Seemingly Indestructible, Supernatural Strength
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2012-11-02 at 06:18 AM.

Jason is almost immortal has the most kills and movies though hes not the most talkative guy.

Michael Myers was the original slow walking emotionless killer. Jason voorhese was a knock off of Halloween and Michael Myers

10+ Year Old Account
    The Pool Cleaner from Paranormal Activity 2 DAMN THAT THING IS SCARY!

But I say Chucky, hate dolls
    Last edited by Inexistent; 2012-10-31 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrus View Post
    Michael Myers was the original slow walking emotionless killer. Jason voorhese was a knock off of Halloween and Michael Myers
    Most slasher movies are ripped off of Psycho actually.

Chucky only because Brad Dourif is awesome and heavily under-rated.

The Alien from Alien/Aliens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Chucky only because Brad Dourif is awesome and heavily under-rated.
    You'll be happy to hear that Brad Dourif has signed on for the next Chucky movie coming 2013. The Creeper also has a movie coming out next year.

Michael Myers. He emanates what a cold blooded emotionless killer would likely be, therefore making him the most realistic, which makes him even scarier.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-10-31 at 09:51 AM.

For this particular bunch, the creeper used to scare the fuck out of me when I was younger, if I had to say from any movie, it would be the guy from scream/scary movie.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    No pinhead?

Tie between Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees for me. I kinda love how Freddy Krueger is so evil, sadistic, manipulating and such. I got the full Friday the 13th collection, my vote will have to go to Jason, my good ol' killer

From that list? Krueger.

But I would prefer Sadako or the cenobites.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stuck with the slasher theme because if I didn't I would be adding villains forever. The Hellraiser films are more like torture flicks like Saw and Hostel and the Ring girl isn't even close to a slasher.

But your title and poll don't say slasher. And I don't think you would find too many horror fans that put Saw or Hostel in the same category as Hellraiser... The similarities are superficial and the differences in themes alone are pretty staggering.

Actually for me it was the ship from the movie Event Horizon! Love that movie - Defiantly one of the very few movies to creep me out.

---------- Post added 2012-10-31 at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    No pinhead?

Was surprised not to see that one, also the one from Pumpkin Head as well I did not see.

John Kramer, if that counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    For this list, Jason of course. But out of all the horror movie killers mine is defiantly Pinhead.

Oh hey, where are you getting your kill counts from? Did you go back and watch each movie or is there a database you used?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to scare the crap out of me, put one of these in my kitchen:

When I watch it now it's almost more like a comedy, but damn this scared me as a kid and was the reason I was afraid of the dark.