Thread: Garalon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by orderofmaken View Post
    Can you use killing spree on the legs without triggering his crush ability? Does anybody use KS on this fight?
    KSp will trigger his crush ability. I tested it on a few of our wipes.

Also, if you find yourself having to move between legs a lot, shadowstep seems to be a great way to hop around between legs, but be careful to not target the boss by accident...... ends badly

(I wouldnt know by experience or anything...)

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 08:02 AM ----------

Did you have the killing spree glyph when you tried it?

Can someone test this who has the killing spree glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by rayanne View Post
    Also, if you find yourself having to move between legs a lot, shadowstep seems to be a great way to hop around between legs, but be careful to not target the boss by accident...... ends badly

It triggers crush as soon as you KSp into the boss. I tried it with the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by rayanne View Post

Glyph isn't going to make it safe even if it doesn't trigger a crush during the spree itself (which I bet you it still does) because the boss is moving constantly so even if you aren't in the purple circle when you cast it, there is 0 guarantee that spot you started in wont be in the circle 3.5 seconds later.

And yes, step is amazing for leg hopping.

I pulled 165k dps yesterday while Combat with double daggers (I have the 502+489 from Stone guards and only have a 463 sword, which has almost the exact same damage as my 502 dagger so ...) so yeah BF definitly works.

I was given my own leg for the entire fight. And each time I'd kill it the next Mended one was MINE *gollum*
    You just have to be between the leg and the boss and face the leg.

Feint tanking is good but if the Mended leg isn't one of the front one you can't BF for another 30sec :'(

Yeah, the rogue who is feint tanking isnt going to do near as much DPS as a rogue who is just DPSing. Less access to legs, time away from boss, and keeping feint up the majority of the time, however it allowed a tank to dps and do 100Kish rather than 15kish

Yes we will probably end up doing that next week, because we killed him around 5sec before Enrage (had 2 tanks 3 healers, it's a bit tight with 5 DPS only I ended up at 30% of Damage Done)