Deleted

Need help on Elder Charms

Can someone clarify how you are using those?
    For example, if I get the legs from Sha of Anger can I get another item, lets say hands from him on the same kill? Also first time I killed him I was allowed a bonus roll but second I wasn't - is this because I was invited from a group from another realm?
    And can you use it on normal guild runs and if you can, can you get an extra item? And does the loot master distribute it or it goes directly in your bag?
    Thanks!

Deleted
    The second roll is completely independant of the first, you can only use 1 coin on the same boss each reset tho.

So you can get Hands+Legs from Sha in 1 go, but more likely, gold/gold

10+ Year Old Account
    It goes into your bag, make sure you check the loot tables ahead of time so you can decide which bosses to spend your coins on. Also check what the boss dropped ahead of time if you can to avoid having an item only you can use drop in addition to getting it via the coin. If the boss has only 1 item for your spec that you need I'd suggest not using it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The loot from the bonus roll goes directly in your bags - it isn't considered raid loot and is soulbound to your char, with no possibility to trade it with another player in the same raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    So you can get Hands+Legs from Sha in 1 go, but more likely, gold/gold
    Or legs/legs

You can use Elder Charms for LFR, normal, and heroic raids, as well as the two World bosses. In LFR raids and world bosses, once the boss died you get your normal LFR roll which is either gold or loot. If you have an Elder Charm, you are also given the option to use it which runs independantly from the first normal roll. So you can theoretically get a piece of loot for the boss' loot roll and another from the Elder charm roll. Remember you can only do this the first kill of the week, so you can not kill Sha twice in one reset and expect to use a Elder Charm to second time.

In Normal and Heroic raids, it runs similiar. When the boss dies, it has loot on it that the loot master distributes per the loot rules of the raid/guild. If you have an elder charm, you are given the option for a bonus roll that is independent from the loot already dropped and for you only. You are not rolling against anyone else that is also using there bonus roll. So if 10 people use their bonus rolls, all 10 roll independent from each other. So, theoretically in that situation, you could have 10 pieces of bonus loot gear.

However, the chances of getting loot from a bonus roll is kinda low, so you're more often then not going to see gold as oppose to gear :/
    Last edited by Navine; 2012-10-31 at 08:10 AM.