Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Don't get the complaints at why the movie is bad. It isn't the greatest cinema adventure ever created, but by no standard is it bad.
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Valefaran
    How to Fire Mage for 6.0 Guide

Yes i do.. I cry to Lion King aswell..

When Mufasa dies

Spoiled if someone has not seen LK (LOL)

To this day I still cry to it. A lot has to do with 'My Heart Will Go On' being a song from my childhood that brings up heavy emotions. But the movie and characters themselves do bring a bit out of me, too.

I did the first time I watched it (actually, I only shed two or three tears) , but it became boring after some rewatches.

Theirs nothing to cry in that movie.
    And don't know why this thread is running

I remember watching it in the theater (original run) and when Rose discovers Jack dies, the theater was dead silent/tense and I was FIGHTING back tears! Then that blasted song would get played every 5 mins on the radio: tears would well up.

The last time I watched it, they were airing it on tv and yep, when Rose started crying because Jack died, I was balling like a damn baby. I think I'll always cry at that part.

Schindler's List is another one. Don't ge me started.
    We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.
    We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion.
    And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.
    But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. - John Keating, Dead Poet's Society

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    only out of complete and utter boredom of having to sit through over 3 hours know that in the end the ship sinks. Just once. I wish they would give an alternative ending where the ship doesn't sink, and everyone is saved by anal probing aliens.
    M. Night Shyamalan? Is that you?

but yes, I'm a man who actually loves Titanic.