Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Do you still cry when you watch Titanic

i do sometimes
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Ive never watched that movie. And shouldn't this be in the movie forums?

In my opinion it's kinda bad movie - saw it once, didnt shed a tear...

I've never cried. I only saw it once when I was a kid. I didn't really know shit about movies or whatever so when it said "X people died on the Titanic" I thought that that many people died making the movie and was pissed.

15+ Year Old Account
    No.

There was room on the door.

Never have before =3 Did cry during a few episodes of Futurama though.... Goddamn Jurassic Bark episode.

If you watched the mythbusters special, if they had wrapped the lifejacket around the bottom of the floating door or whatever it was, they would have enough buoyancy for them both to have survived.

James Camerons reply on the show "Yeah but Jack was meant to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Never have before =3 Did cry during a few episodes of Futurama though.... Goddamn Jurassic Bark episode.
    Ugh the ending of that episode is so painful to watch >.>

Never cried watching titanic. And as Eowenn said, there was room on the door. That girl was just selfish.

What do you mean, "still" ??
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    What do you mean, "still" ??
    Look at his name and avatar, he is probably sitting there rubbing his belly button, delighting over any kind of troll responses he can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did admittedly cry when I first watched Titanic back in 1997 (man cant believe it was that long ago). But no I don't cry anymore though, plus the movie seems to have aged a little.

I do still cry watching the end of Braveheart though :*(

Deleted
    I got abit emotional watching babe xD

I haven't seen it in years, but I would have to say that it is one of my favorite, if not my most favorite movie of all time.

As a 25 year old male, I'm pretty sure I would still get choked up watching it. Such a moving film.

Deleted
    I never cried during Titanic. Now give me Boromirs last moments or Mufasa dying and I'll weep like a wee girl.

Hello All,

I am not cry when watch Titanic movie. I is a interesting and emotional movie. I like it.

Didnt cry, but watching it now as an adult, Jack and Rose's doom relationship is sadder to me now.

Deleted
    Moved to Cinema/.

I don't think I've ever cried watching Titanic. When I first watched it, I was too young to really empathise with Jack and Rose's story, plus I was a massive Titanic buff so the whole time I was just mesmerised by the eerie destruction of the 'unsinkable' ship and her descent into the bowels of the deep.

Stuff that touches me in a positive way (like inspiring selflessness etc.) is more likely to make me cry than outright tragedy and sadness.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    i laugh at their stupidity! but damn celine dion maekse me sensitive or sumthin.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Homeward Bound makes me soften up every time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only "saw" it the one time, if it even counts what with me falling asleep during it, no tears were shed