Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
    Every night in my dream, I see you... I feel youuuuuu

No I've never cried watching Titanic.

Didn't cry the first time. Might cry if I had to sit through that shit again though.

Of course not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    I only cried because my sis decided to sing the damn Celine Dion song like a thousand ***king times, everyday for 3 months. I still know the cursed lyrics to this very day because of her.

I do cry when I watch the Green Mile though. I mean, damn, that ending...

Covina, California
    I've never cried to Titanic. I cried at the end of Armageddon though.

Ft. Worth, Texas
    Of course. When Jack falls asleep and she just lets go after 2 minutes prior she said she'd never let go, like come on. For real though, not really, and when I saw it when I was 7, I didn't cry. Maybe if the music was more touchy. It still is a really epic movie to me though, the entire ship sinking was spectacular.

I have watched Titanic about 5-6 times now. And I do still cry a little at some parts. Can’t resist masterful melodrama. One of the best movies I have ever seen. And I have seen many movies. The first time was something special though. I was like a waterfall.
    Straight male here by the way. I have strong empathy. Sometimes I even feel I have too much.

With that question, you're implying that I've at least cried once during that movie. I fucking hated that movie.

Any single scene of Hachi: A Dog's Tale has more feelings and reasons to cry than the whole Titanic movie and 320 re-watchings of it.

The Patient
    Heart of Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Didn't cry the first time. Might cry if I had to sit through that shit again though.
    You beat me to it!

Indiana, United States
    I didn't as a kid, was more fascinated about the ship sinking. However being older, I watched it last April with the whole 3D thing and my eyes were damp at the end, didn't cry cry though. I don't know what happened I just get more emotional as I get older ;_;
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Yes I do still cry when I watch Titanic.............. because its so bad

Well first off, I never cried when I watched it when I was 10. I haven't watched it since then because the movie is horrible in my opinion.

Nope, but the older I get, the more easily I cry at sentimental stuff in films / tv :< especially with kids involved

I never did, I laughed some though

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Never have before =3 Did cry during a few episodes of Futurama though.... Goddamn Jurassic Bark episode.
    In the Bender's Big Score, the timeline was changed so that Seymour lived a long and happy life.

That is what I repeat to myself as I tear up watching that episode.

If someone forced me to watch it, yes, I would cry.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

I always smile when the brave captain guy smartly salutes then shoots himself.

Titanic? No. It's kinda hard to cry at that, the movie doesn't make me feel emotional, at all.

Playing Widowmaker Like