Dk in 2v2 = Dead holy pala?

hey guys.

My friend and I are currently playing warr/holypala in 2v2 (lol) and I know 2v2 is not that balanced, but I am still going to ask for some free tips.
    I've had the experience that Dk's easily kill me, I may not be a superpro, but it seems pretty hopeless when I am targeted by a dk. simply too much dmg.
    (I have full pvp gear and pvp wep, 58% resi - 40,5% pvp power)

any tips?

DK's are glass cannons, and warriors are burst heroes. See what I'm getting at? Have your warrior blow up the DK, unless his teammate can pull something off he's dead.

sounds legit, actually. We have won a couple of times where I went shockadin and surprised them with our combined burst. xD
    The shockadin is questionable though with the reduced healing on HS.

but the way to go is always focus the dk, whether it's a healer/dk setup or double dps?

Handy thing about focussing the DK is that if he goes defensive his dmg output goes to about 20% so that's no issue at all anymore. For healer/DK just keep the healer away for a few seconds and its a win, double dps you can train him even easier. Just dont fail on Remorseless Winter if the DK specced that.

For the moment (because we are too lazy to level our other characters to 90), me and a friend are playing Frost mage / Frost DK, the burst is pretty good if we open on one enemy, abit tricky with a healer, as I (the frost mage) have to worry about chain CC'ing the healer and not getting to set up frost bomb shatter FFB/FoF combos.

Perhaps we should focus the healer first ?
    Last edited by Crableg; 2012-10-31 at 10:21 AM.
    {◕ ◡ ◕}