Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Hey you pump enough money into a skinny attractive girl who can kind of sing and what do you know, people buy it.
    The male musical celebrity group has been doing more than pumping MONEY in to her...

Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I'd kill for a chance to go back in time and see Metallica's S&M concert way back when. I was still too young to be allowed to go to concerts so the opportunity wasn't there for me.

That, or maybe some Led Zeppelin way back in the day.
    Yep, quit a few artist's Id love to see aswell. That wont happen trough, now rock musicians that I might like are either not anything near as good as what we had (Like the big 4, Pantera and whatnot), or they never get the commercial succes that it takes to break out from underground scene. To think that Mettalica was already quit big in LA before they even released there first Album (Metal up you're ass/Hit the light) is pretty cool.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    There's one thing that I refuse to buy: break up songs from people that everybody want to "date" (not to say something worse).

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I am shocked and outraged!

It's obvious. People wants to feel better after a breakup, which is what cheery breakup songs do, others are still sad and wants to wallow, which is what sad breakup songs do. Staying together songs while you are still a loving couple is just redundant.

She's not really all that many breakup songs though... Fearless, Ours, Enchanted?
    It's also a matter of pain sells. Same with stories. No one wants to a story where Prince Charming and Snow White meet in the first chapter then go on to live happily ever after.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Her songs are empty and shallow considering all her high-profile relationships were publicity stunts. Everyone knows she is the biggest beard in Hollywood.

Pro tip: Every time you thank "god" at a awards ceremony you shift another 1 million albums.

The only reason i bought her album was because the digital version was on sale on amazon for 1.99 for the entire thing. Otherwise no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Her music is absolute crap. Is this really the best selling music of our generation....?

Where's Kanye when you need him?
    Can cant call someones music crap and reference kanye, lol.

I dont like her music but i like the way she conducts herself, once again, unlike kanye.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many boyfriends has she had recently?

I am shocked and outraged!

It's obvious. People wants to feel better after a breakup, which is what cheery breakup songs do, others are still sad and wants to wallow, which is what sad breakup songs do. Staying together songs while you are still a loving couple is just redundant.

She's not really all that many breakup songs though... Fearless, Ours, Enchanted?
    Her songs are all basically "We broke up and it was your fault/you were a jackass so I broke up with you" or some other way of calling a guy a jerk or saying it was his fault. Dumping responsibility on the other party is something a lot of people can relate to I guess.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

who is she? never heard of her
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    I don't have problems with pop, I like Rihanna, Kate Perry, Justin Bieber, etc. ...but seriously, Taylor Swift songs are really really lame.
    That is probably the most backwards sentence i've ever read.

ok now i've heard her... well i guess that majority of buyers are 13-16 year old girls, seriously its crappy music
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Does anyone else keep seeing this on Napo's posts and wonder what he is saying about Taylor Swift?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Thanks for letting me know what I can or can't enjoy
    That's it ... We are never ever ever never ever ever never getting back together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    That's it ... We are never ever ever never ever ever never getting back together.
    I think one of the best descriptions I've heard about that song is that she sounds like a squealing pig. Once you hear it that way you can never unhear it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    Her songs are all basically "We broke up and it was your fault/you were a jackass so I broke up with you" or some other way of calling a guy a jerk or saying it was his fault.
    Nuh uh!! Totally not true!!!

Back to December was she apologising. Change was about beating the system. Ours is about being with someone even though her family disapproves. Fearless is just sweet, sweet, sweet. Long Live was about her touring. Love Story was also about being with someone other people disapproves. The Best Day was spending a day with her mum. You Belong With Me is her mooning over someone. Mine's about struggling with someone together. Mean was bashing her critics.

You and you anti-Taylor hate groups are too blinded by your prejudices to look at the facts!

You're supposed to be in bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuh uh!! Totally not true!!!

Back to December was she apologising. Change was about beating the system. Ours is about being with someone even though her family disapproves. Fearless is just sweet, sweet, sweet. Long Live was about her touring. Love Story was also about being with someone other people disapproves. The Best Day was spending a day with her mum. You Belong With Me is her mooning over someone. Mine's about struggling with someone together. Mean was bashing her critics.

You and you anti-Taylor hate groups are too blinded by your prejudices to look at the facts!
    Sounds like someone has a serious crush on Taylor Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You're supposed to be in bed.
    Just got back! Will sleep soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Sounds like someone has a serious crush on Taylor Swift.
    Taylor <3 <3 <3

10+ Year Old Account
    That is probably the most backwards sentence i've ever read.
    I have no idea what you mean. Sorry, my english sucks.

I've never actually heard the song, it just irks me when people call music shit/crap as if their opinion is the truth.
    Opinion and quality are different things. You can like a music or not. A music can be good or not. You can like a bad music or dislike a good music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back! Will sleep soon.

Taylor <3 <3 <3
    She likes the dong. Sorry to break the news to you.