I quit playing about a month ago after 7 years of playing, never cancelled account once. For me it was the Homogenization of the game paired with the lost epic feeling. I am sure many really enjoy MOP, so perhaps this thread isn't for you.
I would like to see the following happen in a reboot:
1. keep some of the quality of life aspects in the game currently but in general, many of the milestones for your character should mean something.
2. There should be a tiered raid system (BC) You go as far as you can, not everyone may see the last tier content. No heroic bosses re-hashed. Yeah yeah I know.
3. Homogenization is so in your face now. Everything blends together. A rogue should feel like a rogue, now every class "has" to heal itself.
4. A reboot should include damage normalization. Things are getting way out of hand.
A reboot would include what for you? This isn't a wow hate post. If Blizzard said we want to shake things up next expansion as in everything is on the table for a possible change, what would be the 2-3 things for you that is imperative?
Actually, let's just have everyone name 2 things, just 2 things but they would be the most important for you. Do not complain about the poster's above you regarding their choices. Just focus on what you want to see (2) and why. So if I had to pick 2.
1. Raid tiers - no heroic bosses
2. Re-evaluate the classes - only a healer should be able to heal for example.
***** - See these stars? I have to put this here because people do not read the fucking post and insist that the poster above them is wrong and they are right. This isn't that sort of post so go somewhere else if you do not have the capacity to join in on an adult conversation.