Deleted

BMAH and Reins of the Onyxian Drake

Its on BMAH on my server atm.

How much do you guys think this mount is worth? Or would you not even spend any gold on it?

I did some research and it drops for 0.1% on 10m and 0.5% on 25m.

So it seems to me its pretty rare..

What do you guys think?

Greetz Konoz

Deleted
    Personally this is one of my favorite mounts. I have been farming Onyxia for quite a while now, and still without a drop on any of my characters.

I think I'll be bidding up to 400-500k for this.

It's the same drop chance now in 10 and 25 man Ony. As for estimate on how much it will go for, really depends on the excess gold available to people on your server. Mine had one sell for 450k I think.

On my server (high pop, tons of gold), I've seen one sell for gold cap, and easily expect the next 2-3 to do so as well.

Deleted
    My main is on a high pop aswel. But my alt is on a low pop so i might be able to buy it for less.

So pll do some to play big bucks for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so the mount that I gave away to someone who stopped showing up for raids literally the day after, after like 2 years of dedicated raiding. My personal worst moment in the game.

/me hangs out outside the BMAH with a sniper rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty unique, I'm sure there are some that would pay a lot for it.
    916 Mistweaver
    909 Holy Paladin

this is easily a 999,999 -> based on it's rarity. I dont think it was there at level 60, I could totally be wrong, but considering how long Ony has been in the game and how few people have this mount... AND what i've already seen people pay 999,999g for this one is easily a 999,999g mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    this is easily a 999,999 -> based on it's rarity. I dont think it was there at level 60, I could totally be wrong, but considering how long Ony has been in the game and how few people have this mount... AND what i've already seen people pay 999,999g for this one is easily a 999,999g mount.
    Really? You don't think a specific flying mount was in the game during vanilla? How could you tell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Really? You don't think a specific flying mount was in the game during vanilla? How could you tell?

Wings added in tBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Wings added in tBC.
    That's the point.

Ony was one of the first raids. She's an iconic boss, the very essence of Warcraft itself. Plus the mount is extremely rare, rarer than most mounts that have been removed. I'd expect it to hit the gold cap too.

I finally saw the mount in game the other day, and I must say, it's ugly imo. I'd learn it if it dropped, but I wouldn't use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    ive got it but tbh its fugly and i rarely use it.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    this one is easily a 999,999g mount.
    doubtful.. orginal za bear, kael, mimrons head, maybe invisable, theres are the only 4 mounts i can think that would cap out.. the rest are kinda meh

even the firehawk when for less than 300k the other day on my server

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's rarer then ashes for sure and technically is a bit ''unique'' despite It's a re-skin if I remember correctly a friend of mine paid aprox 350k for it =) as for myself I wouldn't spend my gold on it I have enough ''Unique'' mounts as it is probably wouldn't even use it over my current ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why you guys are even arguing about the "worth" of the mount. That isn't objective. The monetary value is completely relative to the buyer and all it takes is one of those. If someone is willing to pay a million gold for the mount, then it's a million gold mount whether you'd personally pay that much or not.

I wouldn't spend any of my gold on a spectral tiger mount because I think they are unattractive, but I will have to admit it would be disingenuous to call it "worthless" since they are extremely popular and many people probably would give up all of their gold if it meant they could ride one.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |