Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Except the fact that people who dont live in Zagreb, but in its outskirts like me (Sesvetska Sela), going to Zagreb without a car is utterly impossible if not by cab.
    The public transport in Zagreb is awsome. Too bad they ignored everything that lives after of Dubec.

Cab is expensive, Busses do not drive at night and the train doesnt drive to Sesvete after midnight.
    Well, i was kind of talking about Zagreb and not its metropolitan area. Besides, i was under the impression (due to the people i know that live in, for example, Sesvete, Zaprešić, Sv. Nedjelja, etc.) that there are plenty of buses that go towards Zagreb.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ottawa, Ontario (Canada) - 7/10

Overall a nice area. Weather can be a mix bag between uncomfortably hot in the summer, and freezing cold in the winter, but usually it's fair. The nature aspects are lovely: lots of forests and farmlands, no particularly nasty bugs/animals. Downtown around Capital Hill has that old 1800's feel which I love. Nightlife is pretty forgettable. Finding a job can be a bitch, especially if you aren't interested in working for the government.

All in all, I like it here, though I'm probably going to have to move to Toronto once I'm done with school.
    Last edited by Failmuffins; 2012-11-01 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm from south Devon. Next to the beach, surrounded by epic history, tons of arable land and about 40 mins from Dartmoor, an area of astonishing natural beauty.

And yet, for my wife, I moved to South Carolina :facepalm:
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.