Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    0/10 on your sarcastic comment.

It takes great skill to pull this off, especially as a cloth wearing caster class, let alone a blood dk.
    I take it you haven't really kept up with warlocking since 5.0? Warlocks may wear cloth armor but with Dark Apotheosis they're not exactly "clothies" any more. Notice how he was demo spec for bosses 2-5. It's not exactly hard to do bosses 2 expansions old with 20x the HP and 10x the DPS the average person had back then, along with tank damage reduction levels of 60-65%.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2012-10-31 at 11:44 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    I take it you haven't really kept up with warlocking since 5.0? Warlocks may wear cloth armor but with Dark Apotheosis they're not exactly "clothies" any more.
    Dark Apotheosis is really not that great for soloing. It's good for survival but your dps is abysmal.

Deleted
    Really impressive, grats OP.

Ignore the jealous sour people.

I take it you haven't really kept up with warlocking since 5.0? Warlocks may wear cloth armor but with Dark Apotheosis they're not exactly "clothies" any more. Notice how he was demo spec for bosses 2-5. It's not exactly hard to do bosses 2 expansions old with 20x the HP and 10x the DPS the average person had back then, along with tank damage reduction levels of 60-65%.
    In a spec built for survival and having to deal with every single annoying mechanic he's probably at most going 4/5 times the dps of someone in ICC. I would however be fascinated to see you accomplish the same thing as it's so easy...

Great job, only saw the Anub HC kill, and from what I saw, that was pretty damn sick. Id like to see all the jelly people inn the thread do the same.

..And finally not another blood DK solo video Congrats.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    In a spec built for survival and having to deal with every single annoying mechanic he's probably at most going 4/5 times the dps of someone in ICC. I would however be fascinated to see you accomplish the same thing as it's so easy...
    Wait so because you use dark apotheosis to build DP and survive/heal, you can't use metamorphosis to melt face? Do you people even play warlocks?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

How long since someone ran a pest repeller through MMO-C? All these trolls are stinking it up pretty bad. I like how this one guy is teaching the OP how to post kill videos, too

Grats on the clear, though. Seems fun; if I had the time to do soloing I probably would too.

Deleted
    Really sick. Fuck the haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    This is pretty impressive. I like the descriptions, but it seems like you're making a really big deal out of this, especially the world 1st part, however truth be told, it's not that big of a deal. Sure I love watching this soloing old content, but its not really groundbreaking or anything, it's just ToC being solo'd when it's outdated. Things like Atramedes being killed in patch 4.2 by a Hunter, that was a big deal. The DK who solo'd Sartharion in 3.3, that was sick. This is two expansions late.

Still, I hate to be the party pooper, it is really cool and awesome, but it's just not so impressive that it requires a log written of it and stuff like that, would have been enough to simply link the Anub'arak video. The info could simply go in the Youtube video description.
    I agree with most of this. However, the "log written of it and stuff like that" are there for other Warlocks that might be interested in doing this same thing or attempting to solo other content. So i can see why the OP would feel like sharing that info.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Why do people feel the need to claim word first?

No one really cares if it is a world first solo.

Grats on the solo though
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    Good job OP.. With the millions of people spending countless hours on this, how did it feel to finish first?

Any word on insanity run?

solo but Boss is tanked by a Voidlord?... world first 2 man IMO
    Agree with all of the above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't understand why people feel the need to go out of their way to comment for the sole purpose of knocking someone for accomplishing something they worked hard at. Maybe you don't think the goal is worthwhile, but what do you gain out of a comment like that, besides making them feel bad for no good reason? If you don't care, then don't comment.

Congrats, OP. That seems pretty difficult.
    Because posting "world 1st" threads is almost as bad as posting a "FIRST" comment in any forum. ALMOST. It is a neat thing to do, solo old content, but it's not worth bragging about claiming you're the 1st in the world when you can't prove because there isn't any way to track it. Perhaps if Blizzard put in achievements for such a thing it would be a bit more impressive.

Wait so because you use dark apotheosis to build DP and survive/heal, you can't use metamorphosis to melt face? Do you people even play warlocks?
    Do you? The moment you swap from DA to Meta your DP resets back to 300.

Deleted
    now do it with a level 80

Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    now do it with a level 80
    dude i got a worlds 1st shadow priest with no belt Rag kill in MC but cant find the vidoe but it was sick