Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    theyre pretty strong, but i dont think they deserve a nerf

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    If you know how the class work, you should never lose to a Destro and know that it is a terrible spec, unless we're speaking playing the turret game in BG
    I want to see u what u gonna do if u meet the classic destro legends (drakedog,boneshock etc.).U gonna loose before u even realize what happens and u will be back here whinning about the dmg.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    I want to see u what u gonna do if u meet the classic destro legends (drakedog,boneshock etc.).U gonna loose before u even realize what happens and u will be back here whinning about the dmg.
    Yet if you put an equal skill level warrior, such as reckful or dakroth - the warlock is going to be annihilated.

    Don't compare average players to "pvp legends"

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    I want to see u what u gonna do if u meet the classic destro legends (drakedog,boneshock etc.).U gonna loose before u even realize what happens and u will be back here whinning about the dmg.
    What? I mean...what? First, they dont even play anymore. Second, how does that have to do with anything? And no, every good player would rape there faces with another class if they know what they doing, anytime, that has nothing to do with more skill, other classes have more options, more ccs, yes even more burst, because they dont even let the desto make his burst

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by valmarx View Post
    What? I mean...what? First, they dont even play anymore. Second, how does that have to do with anything? And no, every good player would rape there faces with another class if they know what they doing, anytime, that has nothing to do with more skill, other classes have more options, more ccs, yes even more burst, because they dont even let the desto make his burst
    U wont even see them coming towards to u and u wont even have the time to cast ur spells cause they are not just FOTM spec cause of this chaos bolt they know deep destrolocks mechanics thats why i mentioned them and yes if u bring 1 DK to pwn a lock then we will agree that there is nothing wrong with Locks so stop whinning about chaos bolt. U said it the top players can be outplayed by other classes with same skills so NO chaos bolt doesnt need to be nerfed.See ppl we have our agreement (baited)

    P.S warriors were a bad comparison since they cant do anything to destro locks 5 expantions now.Lets pretend u said an avarage DK player same thing if u ask me.

  6. #226
    I find it funny that when a class that has (with very few short term exceptions) consistantly over the years been very weak comparitively in PvP is suddenly not an easy HK its time for the nerf bat to be called for.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I find it funny that when a class that has (with very few short term exceptions) consistantly over the years been very weak comparitively in PvP is suddenly not an easy HK its time for the nerf bat to be called for.
    But this is kind dangerous to say cause some hunters think that since they dont have Gladiator Title we should let em all claim their title 1st and then nerf their no skill combo.I have to agree though to ur post,totally true

  8. #228
    Considering people get to 30% pvp power means that your 52%pvp resilience drops to 22%dmg reduction.0.5sec is hardly the gcd barrier , so i take you are a crybaby pulling dragon tales out of his stories.
    So you are hunter with stun silence trap and disorient(X2) to disrupt a 3 sec cast spell(backdraft might reduce the cast spell but there is also the pushback factor from hitting the caster).You also have the choice to los it easily.2x deterrence means immune or even return the spells for 10 seconds while your jungle is kicking his ass.
    On the other hand a chaos bolt will hit for ~80k without cds of the caster.Have you ever tried using Tranquilizing Shot on PvP?Or you want to be godlike in bgs and arena simply by spamming one macro not giving a damn about your class mechanics?I mean come on Warrior Paladins Hunters are dominating arenas atm http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/

    l2p stop bitching

  9. #229
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Does 2% of the playerbase play warlock ? If you can prove they do, you will prove that warlock are doing fine right now.
    The amount of people playing a class tells you nothing about who a class plays. 10,000 people could be playing warlocks but they wouldn't be any better or worse at PvP. Why? Because the amount of people playing a class doesn't magically make a class balance, over powered, or unbalanced. If a warlock can be on a top rated team then how can you say they suck?

    Are you claiming that all of the warlocks on the top rated team are being carried? The warlock class is fine and is perfectly capable of doing well in arena's. There may be a problem with the player skill to performance ration but no amount of Blizzard changes will make a bad player good. You can apply all the conditionals you want to throw out data that doesn't support your claim but it still won't make what you say correct.

    If warlocks suddenly went up to 11% popularity in PvP without a patch or hot fix how would you explain that? Because using your logic it would be impossible for that to ever happen.

    For the Moment classes and spec aren't the only ones good at PvP. Popularity statistics only show the For the Moment class and spec.


    ---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 04:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    Honestly, the way that guy words it he seems to think that warlocks are fine because there are any warlocks at all in the top 420 players.
    I can't tell if he's trolling or honestly believes what he's typing but in either case it's so wrong that it's not even worth responding to
    People actually obtaining high rank in PvP is far more proof of how well a class does then the number of people playing that class. Skill > popularity. I am saying warlocks don't suck because there are high ranking warlocks. If warlocks were terrible then how did they get to a high rank?
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-11-05 at 09:14 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  10. #230
    too much dmg, i mean range dmg + too much range cc...thats why locks are op...

  11. #231
    I've noticed the only people who complain about Destro are the people who don't know how to counter it.

    Destro actually is not that great atm. Needs to be buffed. Nerf the hell out of Chaos Bolt, I don't care. Just spread the damage across my other spells so it doesn't feel like my entire spec revolves around 1 ability.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The ironic thing is that you are proving what I am saying. That the amount of people playing a class globally doesn't indicate how good a class is at PvP. Because there are warlocks on high end pvp teams and as you say they don't just take whatever is available. So those warlocks must be considered good options for PvP.
    Exceptions don't disprove a rule. Welcome to basic statistics. 20% warriors vs 3% locks.

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Destro actually is not that great atm. Needs to be buffed. Nerf the hell out of Chaos Bolt, I don't care. J
    Well i fucking care, the only thing about destro that actually is fun.

  14. #234
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Exceptions don't disprove a rule. Welcome to basic statistics. 20% warriors vs 3% locks.
    If 10% start playing warlocks tomorrow with out a blizzard hotfix or balance change then how did warlocks suddenly become balanced? The exceptions don't disprove a rule but they do disprove that a class can only be balanced or "good" if a lot of people play it.

    http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/ shows warlocks at 6% in 3v3. What changes did Blizzard make to increase them by 3%?

    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0---0-0-1.html has Death Knights only at 4.1% in 2200+ but 10.2% globally. What does that say? That they are great at PvP then the class is forced to suck once a player gets to 2200+ rating?
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-11-05 at 09:47 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  15. #235
    Blademaster Zagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    43
    The 1500 bracket getting harder these days? Hit 2200+ and face a warlock every once in a while that dies in less than a minute already.

    Sidenote: Warlock in my RBG group crit himself for 350k SBurn spell reflect. I laughed.
    Signature by Holycrush

  16. #236
    Closing this one as well for the same reason as the other "nerf warlocks" thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •