Thread: Silly question

Deleted

Silly question

This is maybe a silly question , but, wich of the numbers for haste do you use? when you look at your chars stats, there is white numbers and yeallow if you draw your mouse over the haste stat , the white i have atm for haste is almost 22% haste, the yellow says 10,50% , earlier i had almost 25% haste , the white numbers , gave me 5,500 haste. As i suppose maybe is a little bit to much haste ? for an elementalshaman

sorry for my english ppl , but not my language =)

Deleted
    The white numbers are your total haste, and the yellow numbers are the haste from haste rating. You obviously got some sort of spell haste buff, since it is ~10% higher. If you are reading guides where you have to reach some breakpoints in haste, that is the total haste(white numbers)

Deleted
    ty for your answer Crittler , i was reading the shaman update for MoP, i was confused when i saw the number 15,38% haste for elementalshamans, i had almost 25% , 5,500 haste , then i restored my gear , so now is the haste i got from the gear wich give me to much haste still , i am hitcapped so i will go for critt then , ty again for the answer =) ^^