Ret pally PVE opening sequence?

Just wanted to check. I currently hit judge (with the speed boost talent), exorcism, 1 crusader strike soon as i'm in range then pop GoAK, count to 10, wings and avenger together and go to town (230k bust on Elegon). That sound about right or should I be staggering certain ones to give more dps? I'll be getting the Xuen trinket this weekend and have dancing steel on the weapon so I'm assuming getting everything up asap while procs are up will net the best gain at the start?

Would it maybe to worth popping all together rather than waiting for the guardian to stack me a str buff? Considering +3027 strength from Xuen and another 1650 from dancing steel I think that outweighs the strength our glowy little helper provides? Both of these will (likely) be procced and gone 10 seconds into the fight.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-10-31 at 09:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Just get in there and go CS->Judge->Exo sets up the timing for your rotation better. Exo->Judge->CS means you're waiting for your next HP generator a lot longer.

Exo, judge, CS when in range, inq. Pop cooldowns (I'm using sanctified wrath), wait for trinkets to be up and use ES. Try to go hammer, exo, hammer, cs, hammer, tv
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

It shouldn't be tooo long till 4 set which, yup makes sanct the best option for that tier of talents. It might make the rotation a bit smoother/easier too as trying to fit hammer etc in with verdicts every other along with everything else is a little messy. Will have a look at that even before the 4 set I think.

Cheers pb0000 for pointing out the CS first, I'll give that a go and see how it feels. I just figured getting everything on cooldown and my inq up in the fastest time would work out better (as we can obviously judge and Exo at range so only needs 1 more HP to get inq up).

As for GoAK - we reckon just pop it then or pop and wait 10 for stacks?
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-10-31 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

I do like this -
    Judgment, for the speed buff, Exorcism since I am still not in range, then CS. I have 3 HP, using Inq, generating 3HP and popping CDs, and casting ES.

Obviously the rotation -
    Inq3 - InqDP - TV5 - HoW - Exo - CS - Jud - TVDP - TV3

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Thudin View Post
    I do like this -
    Judgment, for the speed buff, Exorcism since I am still not in range, then CS. I have 3 HP, using Inq, generating 3HP and popping CDs, and casting ES.
    This is what I do as well.

My approach is similar to everyone else's but with a small difference. Opening sequence is the same ofc. Prepot+GoAK, 3 HP, then an Inquisition. But since HA lasts for only 18 seconds as opposed to my trinket's and Avenging Wrath's 20 seconds, and it in no way buffs or benefits from ES, at 20sec GoAK I pop AW+trinket+ES, then HA immediately afterward. That way I don't global myself with ES while HA is active. Not sure if it does anything for my DPS, it just always made more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    My approach is similar to everyone else's but with a small difference. Opening sequence is the same ofc. Prepot+GoAK, 3 HP, then an Inquisition. But since HA lasts for only 18 seconds as opposed to my trinket's and Avenging Wrath's 20 seconds, and it in no way buffs or benefits from ES, at 20sec GoAK I pop AW+trinket+ES, then HA immediately afterward. That way I don't global myself with ES while HA is active. Not sure if it does anything for my DPS, it just always made more sense to me.
    That's what you should do with Holy Avenger and the 2 minute strength trinket.