OmniCC...how to disable buff timing?

I havent really used omniCC before, but I like that it adds digital timers to my cooldowns. The bad part is, I uses clc to track some of my tea stacks and omniCC is setting a timer over the tea icons. Anyone know how to disable omniCC from putting timers on buffs/clc?

Deleted
    You need to create a rule for that specific addon. It is explained nicely here

Deleted
    I finally convinced my brother to use OmniCC on his default blizzard UI and it does display the cooldowns but also puts the large numbers over the targets debuffs underneath the target frame which is horrible to look at so he now stopped using it. It sounds like a similar issue to what you have. Hopefully the answer to this is in the link you provides. Thank you

Deleted
    First. If you have access to the aura frame spawn add "frame.noOCC = true". This will prevent the timer from being created.

Another easy trick is to play around with the OmniCC frame size. You can play around with the settings until you only spawn the timer on bigger sized buttons but have it hidden on smaller ones.

I use a trick to make sth similar happen. But this requires hacking OmniCC. An action button has an attibute called "action". I want different timer placements for actionbuttons and auras. Thus I track the parent of the cooldown frame for the action attribute. If I find that I know it is an action button and change the setpoint of the text string.

Sth similar could be done to hide the timer by adding "frame.noOCC = true" to the frame object. That will tell OCC to not create a timer.