Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Then they'd have to give hunters a new 87 ability, simply because all the other classes got amazing new abilities, it'd be unfair as hell to keep that from hunters. idk about army, it hits like a wet noodle anyway.
    No they wouldn't. And every class did not get an amazing new level 87 spell. That is an extreme over exaggeration.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    about 4 hours ago, Ghostcrawler posted on Twitter the following message:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...94648202125312

so for all the people who said that Stampede was fine: you're both right and wrong. It's fine outside of Arena's, but inside arena's, it's overpowered.

once this bug is fixed, BM hunter burst will likely be lower in arena's.

edit: sorry, didn't see that it was already mentioned in the PvP blog post and in the Stampede thread.
    I'm still convinced it's lynx rush/Blink Strike more so than stampede, unless in arenas specifically it's bugged and doing more damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Op Mage whining getting classes nerfed since vanilla. Gg.

Deleted
    Ow god I love it that all the people that QQed about stampede are right!
    And LOLOLOLOLOL at all the people who said it was fine. Proof from the big man himself
    Now its time to fix it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darcubus View Post
    1st: of all, you don't get 6 pets. For stampede you summon all your stabled pets at once, you can only have 5.
    2nd: they Nerfed/fixed it now so the other 4 pets Spirit mend do 25% healing in stead of 100%, the same as their damage.
    5, 6 who gives a dam!! the spell is OP enough said......

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    You do know what Glyph of Stampede is, don't you?
    do you? i am really surprised by the lots of you, you dont even need this glyph, do you guys realize that if the only pet you have with you is the spirit beast (with out the glyph) it just summons that same pet for all 5. waste of a glyph slot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Maybe because the spell was literally just released and people are shitting on its parade already. I saw this spell in cata beta files and when they didnt release it I was gutted. All they have to do is fix the damage a little and as for the spirit beast heal, its not like people just go outside walk around for 5 minutes and come across 5 spirit beasts, some are considered challenge tames too.

But as another poster said the problem is that hunters are going to be damn near useless once again, they already nerfed BW so your pet can be cc'd (rendering you with literally zero damage) and now stampede will get the hammer, not saying it doesnt deserve a nerf but they cant nerf everything else aswell.
    And a Warrior can be CC-ed in Avatar and rooted in Avatar (5.1) And disarmed in avatar and stunned in avatar so dude wtf.... You can dispell your damn pet. we cant. you really should faceroll less and actually start to play your class to its fullest because people like you get classes nerfed and buffed for the most stupid reasons.

Rumors saying that specific pets families ignores resilience in arena add to that glyph of stampede which copies this broken pets by 5 makes stampede utterly broken.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler finds Stampede being OP. I agree, but how is this such a attentionseeking thread? I mean, he must be dumb. How can not a 62k instant ice lance from a Frost Mage not be broken? I understand the stampede but the icelance isn't in particulary much more balanced.

62k from a instant ability, I wasn't frozen so stop saying frost mage is so predictable, even if it is, it's not like you can move out of it. They've got the control. Ghostcrawler is probably the worst designer, so for him saying anything means zero

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Then they'd have to give hunters a new 87 ability, simply because all the other classes got amazing new abilities, it'd be unfair as hell to keep that from hunters. idk about army, it hits like a wet noodle anyway.
    Void Shift is many things, but amazing? I think not. Hell, Soul reaper aint that hot in comparison either. Or Skull Banner. So, no not all classes got an "amazing" ability at 87.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Ghostcrawler finds Stampede being OP. I agree, but how is this such a attentionseeking thread? I mean, he must be dumb. How can not a 62k instant ice lance from a Frost Mage not be broken? I understand the stampede but the icelance isn't in particulary much more balanced.

62k from a instant ability, I wasn't frozen so stop saying frost mage is so predictable, even if it is, it's not like you can move out of it. They've got the control. Ghostcrawler is probably the worst designer, so for him saying anything means zero
    He's saying it's not working as intended (i.e. it's bugged). Ice Lance is working as intended and is not bugged. In fact he never said Stampede was "broken" he said it was bugged. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    In before Stampede becomes a bleed dot.
    Lacerate 2: The Bleedening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    It was common knowledge that stampede was bugged in arena.. and they realised it only now? Is Ghostcrawler and his team trolling or serious?

It's either A) not really funny or B) sad.
    Blizzard isn't dumb enough to blindly trust players, since a lot of people say this is OP, and that is OP, even though it's often related to their own skill. They probably thought that the problem with BM's damage was somewhere else.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    He's saying it's not working as intended (i.e. it's bugged). Ice Lance is working as intended and is not bugged. In fact he never said Stampede was "broken" he said it was bugged. Big difference.
    So 62k icelance is right?

Deleted
    Wait, DK´s cant use army of the dead in Arena?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    as much broken as hunter DPS was "on top" on most of bosses the last week

stop reading GC's twitter, he's writing an insane amount of bullshit

next step new mage spell: Aspect of the Fox

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    as much broken as hunter DPS was "on top" on most of bosses the last week

stop reading GC's twitter, he's writing an insane amount of bullshit

next step new mage spell: Aspect of the Fox
    Aspect of the fox - You can know cast frostbolt and other frost abilities and you generate one charge of finger of frost (icelance op thingy) every time you cast a sucsesfully frosbolt. It's going live, just wait.

In typical blizzard faction instead of fixing the spell they will break it and make it useless.

Deleted
    The bug was that the 75% damage reduce on the pets did not apply in the arena. So they basically did 4x the damage they were supposed to. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Dragorn View Post
    The bug was that the 75% damage reduce on the pets did not apply in the arena. So they basically did 4x the damage they were supposed to. GG
    Uh... no. 4x the damage would have been caught earlier. I never noticed my stampede pets hitting much harder than normal, so if its a damage bug its much smaller than 400%. Ignoring some part of resilience is much more likely, which is more like 40%. You're exaggerating by a factor of 10.