Feral Druid vs Rogues

Hey all,

Is it just me, or does the druid get all the good stuff that rogues should have?

Comparison:

CC:
    Rogue - We got gouge, smoke bomb, stuns that share DR and blind
    Druid - Cyclone, entangling roots and Nature's Grasp, Disorientating roar (or something) as well as 2 stuns

Healing:

Rogue - Recuperate and leeching poison
    Druid - Predatory swiftness (guaranteed big instant heal everytime 5 combopoints are used), some of their talents like Nature's swiftness and frenzied regeneration in bear form

Mobility:

Rogue - Shadowstep/burst of speed and sprint
    Druid - Shapeshift out of roots/snares (no limit), dash and stampeding roar. As well as their 1st talent tier. Travel form with 4p PVP set bonus moves on 200%! Same as the epic land mount. When in cat form with the pvp set bonus, they move 179% constantly!!

I haven't compared all the things between them, but these are just examples.
    The healing and mobility for a druid are on another level when compared to a rogue!

How do you guys feel about this?

While we have 1 stun (Mighty Bash) that is a talent choice (same talent tier as Disorenting Roar). We do have a 5 second stun which costs 50 energy and 5 combo points, but that is a crap load of work for a stun and be out of energy. Roots is also a talent choice.

The FR uses rage which we only get 10 for shifting into bear form. Because the heal is based off AP and rage up to 60 FR isn't useful to Ferals because we don't have Vengence.

PS is also used for our instant cyclone and instant roots so we can coose CC or heals but not both. Same with Natures Switness.

Not really feeling that you researched much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinderhoof View Post
    While we have 1 stun (Mighty Bash) that is a talent choice (same talent tier as Disorenting Roar). We do have a 5 second stun which costs 50 energy and 5 combo points, but that is a crap load of work for a stun and be out of energy. Roots is also a talent choice.

The FR uses rage which we only get 10 for shifting into bear form. Because the heal is based off AP and rage up to 60 FR isn't useful to Ferals because we don't have Vengence.

PS is also used for our instant cyclone and instant roots so we can coose CC or heals but not both. Same with Natures Switness.

Not really feeling that you researched much.
    You forgot pounce in the stun department. Don't forget rogues also have to use 5 combo points for kidney shot. And where did you get the idea it costs 50 energy? It just costs 35 energy.
    I did notice feral lost the regular bash.

About the heals, yes you have to choose between a heal or an instant cc. Not a bad choice really. And i forgot to mention typhoon in the cc department. Stealthing up to LM and blowing everyone off the cliff.

And by the way, I didn't research... It was trying out my feral for 30 mins. Still playing my rogue though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexxtar View Post
    And by the way, I didn't research... It was trying out my feral for 30 mins. Still playing my rogue though.
    so didnt do any research but instead decided to come cry here...? interestin...
    learn 2 feint or evasion or both or glyph CloS. All in all....learn 2 adapt to whats happenin and use brain

Quote Originally Posted by wangsta View Post
    so didnt do any research but instead decided to come cry here...? interestin...
    learn 2 feint or evasion or both or glyph CloS. All in all....learn 2 adapt to whats happenin and use brain
    Why does everyone insist that every poster is crying or it's a L2P thing.

I was just comparing (and finding it unfair for us rogues), and was wondering about what everyone's thoughts about this were.

Nobody thinks it's weird that they got all the good candy?

Main thing for me is 24 sec cd of SS. Wild Charge is 15 secs for all Druids. SS need to be brought down.

However, I generally find Ferals easy to control. Their damage is good but if I open on a feral I find it easy to kill. If they open on me then you pretty much have to to trinket before they get Rake and a 5cp Rip on you. Then you Dance or Vanish and Turn it on them.

What amuses me about Ferals is that a lot of them still go into Bear Form and forget that it doesnt have the defensive benefits it used it. Funny as hell.

Ferals were much harder to kill in Cata. Now they are fine imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexxtar View Post
    (and finding it unfair for us rogues)
    life itself isnt fair but people dont just sit and cry over it - they adapt. thats why i said learn 2 adapt. play with what u have, show some skills and stop lookin in other classes bowl