Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    If you have a look at my profile http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/b...tayla/28531439 my set cost me rough 15m an im farming mp5/6 quite easily i basically just went with lighting resist on trifecta items which lowered the prices of gear both rings only set me back 1-2m each.
    Forgive me if I call BS on your gear costing a total of 15million. Especially given that the cheapest The Witching Hour on the auction house right now is over 13 million, and the cheapest gloves with your stats is 5 million, and bracers over 10 million without the lightning resist. Or the fact you can farm MP5/6 with 200 resists. And why link to DiabloProgress? I didn't even think such a site needed to exist for Diablo.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-14 at 12:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    First of all i found the witching hour so i did not add it into the cost, but you can easily find a inna's belt for a couple million that will work well!.
    Gloves an bracers i spent hours scanning the AH an managed to snipe them fairly cheaply.

I linked diabloprogress because its more accurate an indepth then the diablo 3 site an char sheet which is not accurate an being a Diablo 3 Moderator you obivously know this, an please learn the monk class befor you call bullshit on my All Resistence because Diablo Progress is not taking the monk skill ''One With Everything'' which chooses my highest Resistance Stat an convert it into All Resistance

So im running with over 400 an 4.8% lifesteal an 526 LPS, so mybe you should read up on monk skills etc befor accusing me of ''bullshitting''.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    First of all i found the witching hour so i did not add it into the cost, but you can easily find a inna's belt for a couple million that will work well!.
    Gloves an bracers i spent hours scanning the AH an managed to snipe them fairly cheaply.

I linked diabloprogress because its more accurate an indepth then the diablo 3 site an char sheet which is not accurate an being a Diablo 3 Moderator you obivously know this, an please learn the monk class befor you call bullshit on my All Resistence because Diablo Progress is not taking the monk skill ''One With Everything'' which chooses my highest Resistance Stat an convert it into All Resistance

So im running with over 400 an 4.8% lifesteal an 526 LPS, so mybe you should read up on monk skills etc befor accusing me of ''bullshitting''.
    He is right tho, just because you found half your gear and spent hours just AH scanning doesn't mean thats the price an average player would get them. Like you said, you sniped them cheaply. Implying you got them underpriced.