PVP Vendors Level 90

lol Where would you post something that a blue might actually read in the main forums? I thought they made the level 90 battlemaster guards and such stronger and higher HP? I just saw two horde take out all the guards and ended on full health, they cleared out the whole room. It doesnt bother me much just because I wait till they leave, but why not have the vendors in the new main cities?

They were a spriest and a h paly and that is it.
    Last edited by force18; 2012-11-01 at 12:27 AM.

Try the wow pvp forums, but The reason the vendors are not in org or shrine is because they want people actually out in the world, and disagree or not they certainly, I think succeeded in their goal, im out in the world for the first time since vanilla, (and everyone likely was because it was new to explore and more AWE) I no longer think "what section of ogrimmar has the pvp vendor/jc vendor/ etc) since all those are found in the world it makes it a much more exciting trip.

That said, Buff the vendors more (they already did but not enough) They should be able to kill a couple of people but maybe not stop a 40 man raid or anything like that. I do enjoy the small scale fights by the vendor. Yesterday on my mage, this Rshaman and Frost DK tried to take out the vendors and I stomped both of em it was hilarious how bad they were.

Deleted
    but if vendors/gaurds are that strong they could just hire a bunch of gaurds/vendors to kill stuff in raid. vendors are not fighters.

Deleted
    So people are out in the world? No they're not! They're merely standing around at a different place now instead of the main cities and most people get their by using a fly master. Great success, really!

And yes they are indeed to weak especially seeing the extreme population imbalance on many of the EU realms. I'm playing Horde on Eu-Frostwolf with about 95% of the people being Horde. I just recently leveled my alliance alt to 90 for the achievment and faster queues. The problem is that the vendors are dead during the day most of the time, with a whole Horde raid camping them all the damn time and about 2-3 Alliance there at best. Great, just great.