Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I only bought MoP a week ago, but so far I'm enjoying it. While the dailies might be a bit boring eventually, it won't really discourage me from playing as I have a lot of characters to switch to if I get bored with one.

Deleted
    loving it brilliant expansion

also enjoy the way they are releasing the raids

I am enjoying Mop and it's the expansion that I was so against. the way they advertised it made it seem so kiddish

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Thorium brotherhood did not award gear that is needed in progression.

And I have seen you use this same argument about 50 times today, you seem to only have about 5-6 arguments in the bank for everything and anything.
    If you "Need" that gear for progression you suck and dont deserve to kill bosses.

Deleted
    Im just doing Klaxxi dailies and no im not enjoying it. The drop rate on quest turn in is way too low..

10+ Year Old Account
    For the first time considdering to unsub for the first time in over 5 years; worste expansion to ship - period.
    Pandaria: One MASSIVE daily questhub
    Pet battles: played pokemon 1½ decades ago, i have no need to repeat this
    PvP: /cast avatar, recklessness, banner /jk dead
    Raiding: decent
    5 man content: why make so few normals for players while leveling?
    Challenge modes: best part so far

Overall conclusion: Not enjoying myself whilest being ingame anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Uh. Thorium Brotherhood was purely a crafting faction that most people didn't care about. In fact, the only vanilla faction that remotely resembled the factions of modern day WoW in terms of rewards was the Cenarion Circle (and possibly the Argent Dawn after the Naxx update). Burning Crusade had rep grinds worth the name, but vanilla, not so much.
    Thorium Brotherhood was required for fire resist gear in Molten Core more than Valor Gear is now required to do raids.

To the main question, yes, I'm loving Mists of Pandaria.

I got the hunter to 90, got Klaxxi, Golden Lotus to revered and Tillers, Cloud Serpent to Exalted. Now I just log in to do Tillers and LFR once a week until my raid is able to come together (missing folks due to RL money woes and scheduling with school load). I'll get exalted for fun stuff later and I'll zip my alts up to revered when the double rep goes in and have the enchanter/tailor work on Shado Pan and August Celestials. Hunter will do those probably late expansion.

Outside of those Tillers quests and LFR I'm about halfway to 89 on the paladin. Mage or priest is next in line! I'm also stocking up on ore to make my DK a crafted pvp set because it looks kinda cool to me.

I'm enjoying the expansion quite a bit. I've got one maximum level character who I'm spending all of my time on, my progress through reputations is steady, but not overwhelming and I should max them all out probably right before the next patch. The content seems to be quite expansive and I don't see myself running out of things to do anytime soon which is absolutely the way I wanted it to be this time around.

I don't realy understand why people got so much hate againt this expansion, it's so much better than Cataclysm. And so far I like it better than WotLK aswell (Not topping TBC though).
    You NEVER run out of stuff to do. I mostly play PvE, so I do some daily quests a day, plant my 18 plants, maybe a dungeon or two with my guild (Alot better than when you just go alone in LFD.), and do some AH trading to make some gold. With all this, the day is pretty much soonish done (I don't play very long on non-raid days, got other stuff to do than gaming after all).
    But I also do some casual PvPing, where I do a few BGs and get conquest cap with buddies of mine, and working up some arena rating slow and steady (Not like we're trying to reach glad or anything).

I realy enjoy this expansion, I havent had time to level a second char yet, and I've been playing pretty much every day. (Done some low lvl question with my girlfriend that just joined though, but I think we got a total of 20 hours played or something.. And thats since MoP got released)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I am really enjoying it myself.

I am taking the "daily grind" that everyone is crying about at my own pace and I am still getting good progression, we started normal raiding this week (yeah we are that casual).

I am 100% determined to not burn myself out this expansion by smashing my face into anything.

There is so so much to do and the world fells alive and its great to have a guild full of people enjoying themselves!

Is everything 100% perfect, ofc not but what game is?

I am holding my final judgement until we see how the raid content schedule happens.

I love the fact we are getting 5.1 "soon" and then a raid patch after that.

But if I have to put up with 8 bosses in DS for 9 months again I am afraid I am out of here, at least till the next expansion

Deleted
    People that dont like dailies should just not do them. But then don't complain that there's nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Thorium Brotherhood was required for fire resist gear in Molten Core more than Valor Gear is now required to do raids.
    No, it really wasn't. There were plenty of alternatives outside of the faction, though it's true that the Thorium Brotherhood provided the BEST FR gear. But that's all irrelevant anyway as my point still stands - the Thorium Brotherhood can't be compared to modern day rep grinds. TB rep was gained from raid drops, and each raid of 40 people "needed" exactly 3 people to grind rep with them - a tailor, a leatherworker and a blacksmith. Or, hell, not even that - you could skip it completely and ask outside crafters to do the work for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    No, it really wasn't. There were plenty of alternatives outside of the faction, though it's true that the Thorium Brotherhood provided the BEST FR gear. But that's all irrelevant anyway as my point still stands - the Thorium Brotherhood can't be compared to modern day rep grinds. TB rep was gained from raid drops, and each raid of 40 people "needed" exactly 3 people to grind rep with them - a tailor, a leatherworker and a blacksmith. Or, hell, not even that - you could skip it completely and ask outside crafters to do the work for you.
    And there's alternative ways to get gear. You don't have to do the dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    And there's alternative ways to get gear. You don't have to do the dailies.
    I don't know about that (or care!) since I am not playing WoW, I was just trying to shut down the idea that TB rep was a horrible rep grind as brought up earlier in the thread, because it really wasn't.

Deleted
    I'm enjoying the game, thanks for asking.

I do enjoy dailies, I'm pretty fond of the raids and the stories are awesome. I love the new enviroment and I'm glad to be out of Portal-Based-Movement again. I really enjoy the aspect of exploration being rewarding and finding 'hidden' things is gratifying without any game breaking aspects. I love how Fishermen now have their own place of belonging with brand spanking new quests to go along with it aswell as hard to get rewards for truely dedicated (Shoutout to my fellow "Best Friends of Nat Pagle" club members!).

I also immensely enjoy the Tillers. I loved how you build up your little farm slowly to aquire more land and be able to harvest more veggies. However stale the 'minigames' might get, I still enjoy them and literally reap the benefits of playing on a high populated server and selling cooking materials.

I thought many of the new factions were very innovative and added some flavor to it all. The Klaxxi storyline with its twists and plots and that magical moment when you enter that final chamber at exalted really did a whole lot of fun for me.

And even if those Shado-Pan babies gets in your way, I really did enjoy battling them to win their favor and then actualy be able to USE the favor by bringing them to battle with me. I love the August Celestials (Although I'm much more in favor of Red Crane and White Tiger hubs!) and the things they add to the table.

The Golden Lotus' ideals and purpose seems fair and justified and I really did enjoy unlocking the story by questing.

How about professions? No longer do they feel so tideous and hideous but instead allow you to skill to 600 fast and then build from there. Materials are plentiful and fast to gather in the beautiful enviroment.

Everytime I come across a minor flaw, I'm too positive to linger at it and move on. There ARE flaws. MANY flaws, but the upsides heavilly outweigh them for me. If I was to play MoP or WoW to just let everything piss me off I would'nt enjoy it alot I'd wager. But if you got half a mind to just enjoy the good parts, it's a very awesome game IMO.

So yeah, I'm enjoying MoP! =)

(Note: And since it's become a major question of validity; Yes, I played since Day 1 of World of Warcraft and I've never enjoyed the game as much as I do now =)

Armory for validity, note Feats of Strenght among "Tabard of the Protector" and "Knight-Captain" http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asperio/simple. Not trying to brag because loads other have it, but accusations gets thrown around alot and it apparently means something to some people that those commenting played JUST as long as they did or longer)
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2012-11-02 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted
    Bah its sad that they didnt add any new cool mounts for just pvping.

I would like to have a white version of the guild lion buyable with the requirements of bloodthirsty title, 50 BG wins and 5000 gold anything THAT DOESNT MAKE ME INVOLVED IN PVE CAUSE THATS WHAT BLIZZARD SAID! WHY DO PVERS GET TO HAVE EVERYTHING!?

The new stupid dragon is only for flying, not like i give a slight damn. But i would be happy with a black pvp version for bgs.

I think the rep grind isn't very though or anything. What I really hate is
    1. Warriors and BM hunters crushing me in PvP.
    2. All the freaking stuns/lockouts/silences/CC's/whatever. There are just too many blizz. Please, fix nao!
    3. No honor weapons. Really blizz? Why should I as a PvPer have to do dungeons to get weapons? That's just ridiculous. It's not like PvEers have to do PvP to stay competitive. Shame on you blizz.
    4. Gnomes. Remove them from the game already.

That's about all the bashing I have in me right now.
    Last edited by Management; 2012-11-02 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    Very much so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    I think the rep grind isn't very though or anything. What I really hate is
    1. Warriors and BM hunters crushing me in PvP.
    2. All the freaking stuns/lockouts/silences/CC's/whatever. There are just too many blizz. Please, fix nao!
    3. No honor weapons. Really blizz? Why should I as a PvPer have to do dungeons to get weapons? That's just ridiculous. It's not like PvEers have to do PvP to stay competitive. Shame on you blizz.

That's about all the bashing I have in me right now.
    As a former PvP'er turned PvE'er now in MoP I used to feel the same way at the start of an expansion. But I gotta admitt, it works the other way around aswell just with epic. Why should I have to PvP to get BiS Conquest Weapon? I can't VP my way to a weapon and all I can do is pray I get the sword from Mr. Flashy Dragon Elegon.

It's really just a quality of life though. Unless you levelled up entirely from PvP'ing doing no dungeons or quests, it's not really a viable complaint that the game expects you to do ONE thing outside of regular rythm. I mean, is signing up for a HC Scholo and downing first boss once a day really that big a challenge? =S

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    As a former PvP'er turned PvE'er now in MoP I used to feel the same way at the start of an expansion. But I gotta admitt, it works the other way around aswell just with epic. Why should I have to PvP to get BiS Conquest Weapon? I can't VP my way to a weapon and all I can do is pray I get the sword from Mr. Flashy Dragon Elegon.

It's really just a quality of life though. Unless you levelled up entirely from PvP'ing doing no dungeons or quests, it's not really a viable complaint that the game expects you to do ONE thing outside of regular rythm. I mean, is signing up for a HC Scholo and downing first boss once a day really that big a challenge? =S
    I'm just saying I don't like spending all my gaming time on doing dungeons in hopes of getting better weapons. I want to do PvP, and I think I should be able to buy honor weapons, at least something related to PvP to get better weapons. I mean, how hard can it be to add some honor weapons to the game?