Deleted

Post Six Year Veteran Player LF 25man HC Guild

Hey guys.

I'm an Irish player, started playing since TBC launch. Raided in every tier in every expansion. I have extensive experience in healing and DPS. Most notably on my paladin. I was doing 56k dps in Cataclysm during tier 13. I'm a badass player that can raid at any time during the day or night and have been known to raid for 12+ hours during progression.

Things you might want to know:
    I have a high drive for downing new content as fast as possible.
    I'm competitive to some degree.
    I do have a mic and I talk when I have/need to and for the usual banter between pulls.
    I usually have about 2-3k potions ready for every new tier. For both Ret and Holy.
    I theorycraft any role I play to maximise performance. I spend usually an half an hour to an hour on dummies before a raid starts to prep for different boss fights.
    I'm friendly and cheerful, and I like to sing sometimes! Albeit I can't sing, but that doesn't stop me!
    I'm quick to react in any new/unwanted situations.
    In my spare time I play Holy in arena, BG's and RBG's.
    Willing to supply Logs if required.

Relative Raiding info for TL;DR recruiters.
    Firelands on 7/7 HC Cleared
    Dragon Soul 8/8 HC Cleared

Last but not least, I'm willing to transfer and/or race change.
    I have a few alts that I'm quite content with, too. Meaning I maximise all my roles, whether it be my main or alt. I raid with raiding professions on all the characters I raid with, and use unused alts for farming mats.
    I have a mage and warlock sitting at 90 and currently leveling a holy priest and resto druid to 90.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ukillay/simple
    (I realise I hadn't logged out in healing gear)

Give me a shout if anybody is interested. I'm a week or 2 late already so I'm hoping to go ASAP. Or if you have any questions, just reply.
    Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by mmoc96113274a1; 2012-11-01 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Update