Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What have you bought off the BMAH

Like the title says what have you guys bought off of the BMAH? how much did it cost you?

Deleted
    2 pieces of t3, for paladins and tabard of flame, used around 100k overall.

Nothing, everything sells for top dollah on v.high pop server...

Deleted
    I still don't even know where the BMAH is.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up Dreadnaught pauldrons for my Death Knight, 46k

lol nothing at all because i don't have 100+k gold

Deleted
    Tried to get a 505 belt, but just missed it, was willing to put down 100k for it.

Nothing else has caught my eye enough to justify the price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing yet. I saw Dreadnaught Legplates yesterday. Felt a pang of regret for vendoring them in TBC (I only kept the helmet and shoulders, bagspace issues and all that).
    And then I realized my current transmogged pants look far better anyway. So, /shrug

Once I see a TGC item, then perhaps. Tabard of the Void would be worth my gold.

Mostly, I've laughed at the stupidity of "on auction for minimal price" (10.000 gold) of items such as Cat Carrier: Siamese, which used to drop from COokie in old Deadmines, but IS ALSO SOLD IN NETHERSTORM FOR 60 SILVER.

herpaderp
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I check every now and then what it has to offer, just out of curiosity, but I'm not going to buy anything from it. Too expensive.

Nothing. I'm too poor.

Nothing yet as nothing for my class has been placed... but I do make my daily trip out there and daily announce in Org whats posted.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Mostly, I've laughed at the stupidity of "on auction for minimal price" (10.000 gold) of items such as Cat Carrier: Siamese, which used to drop from COokie in old Deadmines, but IS ALSO SOLD IN NETHERSTORM FOR 60 SILVER.

herpaderp
    Indeed, that's completely silly. Just a few days ago a friend of mine told me "hey, there's an Obsidian Hatchling on the BMAH, where does that one come from?". And sure enough, checked the source... Breanni in Dalaran. And it was selling for 10k on the BMAH. My reaction was a complete poker face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    I still don't even know where the BMAH is.
    Veiled Stair, the place you run through on your way to Kun'lai Summit.

Personally, no, I've not bought anything. I know guildies that have, though. I'd also probably drop some gold on the right item... What that item would be, I have no idea. Maybe some heroic loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Indeed, that's completely silly. Just a few days ago a friend of mine told me "hey, there's an Obsidian Hatchling on the BMAH, where does that one come from?". And sure enough, checked the source... Breanni in Dalaran. And it was selling for 10k on the BMAH. My reaction was a complete poker face.
    a fool and his money are soon parted :P

Deleted
    Nothing, I aint spending my hard earned gold on expensive useless matter. And Im not spending my hard earned RL-money on chinese to be able to do so, either!
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2012-11-01 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. I've got quite some cash, but don't believe in using the BMAH as a money sink since I'm not a hardcore raider anymore. Buying the pets is just silly and the mounts give me an incentive to do old content, so not wasting cash on that ...

I'm probably just a cheapskate since I'm Dutch

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcanite Reaper for 70k ye yeahhh. Then I switched chars xd

I have seen a 489 Gun for my Hunter and the last time I looked it was at 89k. But as I havent raided yet due to work and my guild being a bit slow getting things together I didnt bother. I doubt I would bother anyway. Although I am wealthy enough to indulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Iso View Post
    Picked up Dreadnaught pauldrons for my Death Knight, 46k
    they went for over 200k on my realm...

I got a heroic (509) tanking ring (135k), T3 - Dreadnaught chest (210k) and waist (50k). Looking forward to buy more T3!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.