An addon similar to enhprio? (priority system)

I'm looking for an addon similar to enhprio ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enhaprio ) which I can use to rock dps on my hunter. I like enhprio on my shaman because it moves the next spell in the priority to the top of the list (I run vertically) and ones on CD move to the bottom but still show their cooldowns.

If you know any addon which has what I describe, please let me know. Using JS hunter bar currently but it doesn't do all I said above.

Wow that looks really great..... bit is there an online tutorial somewhere how to customize it? I'm not much into code.
    Last edited by iggie; 2012-11-02 at 07:18 PM.

Ovale isn't something you can customize (beyond appearance/positioning) without code. That said, it seems to come with a decent set of scripts right out of the box for DPS specs. I haven't tried the hunter script, but I suspect it is a good start.

While not a priority addon, also look into WeakAuras, or NeedToKnow/TellMeWhen. They are much easier to setup without code (still requires setup!), or you might find a worthwhile import on the googles. "hunter weakauras" brings a number of good hits right on the first page.

Yeah the hunter config with ovale is borked it seems. I'll look into week auras Thanks