I have had issues with our raiding team since always. For some reason certain players seem to take a lot longer to grasp mechanics that I consider simple. People also underprepare for bossfights in spite of being told to do so. They also don't seem to keep themselves updated on their personal theorycrafting, mainly the DPS.
Key issues I think we're facing:
- Absent knowledge of boss mechanics
- Inability to manuever while keeping up the dps/healing
- Inability to learn from own and/or others' mistakes
- Inability to foresee and prevent the worst from happening (ex. getting locked away from the raid by cobalt traps with a fire-chains coming up @ stoneguards)
- Limited raid-awareness (debuff x or debuff y vs totem @ Gara'jal hc)
So, from one officerstaff of random top 1000 guild to all of you, raiders and leaders; what the Gnome can we do to help these issues? I am out of ideas, really.