Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We have a Monk and Paladin as our main healers and a Druid that plays Resto/Feral.

Deleted
    we have normaly 2-3 healers, but sometimes go 4 healers on stoneguards hc

Also mostly go 2 man healing but have 3 dedicated healers. RDruid, HPally and SHaman that goes Ele on 2 man heal fights.

Use 3 healing for HOF first 2 bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Nakkí View Post
    Heal comp: Druid | Shaman | D/S Priest

HC MsV 2-heal: Spirit Kings, Elegon, Will of the Emperor
    HC MsV 3-heal: Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed, Gara'jal the Spiritbinder

HoF 2-heal:
    Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Blade Lord Ta'yak, Garalon, Amber-Shaper Un'sok
    HoF 3-heal: Wind Lord Mel'jarak*, Grand Empress Shek'zeer

*The boss is very doable with 2 but we played it safe since DPS was a non-issue.

^^ This ^^

Our healer comp is

Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin (he's our 2.5 healer and goes ret for the 2 heal fights)

Deleted
    2 healed everything except Feng HC

Normal mode? 1 monk + 1 paladin/shaman

If you cant use a monk use 3 healers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    We 3 heal whenever we can, don't really see the point to under heal fights when you don't need to. Especially this early in progression when people are still making mistakes.
    more damage can often make certain phases, or even entire fights much easier, even for the 2 healers themselves.

we also 2-3 heal everything.

monk/drood/disc priest

on all 3 heal fights our disc preist spams damage and does about 30-40k dps easily while still parsing very high on wol for healing, i think every 10man guild should have a disc priest on there roster, there skill cape is very high atm but with the buffs they seem to be getting with all the QQ in priests forums having a really good one only means very good things for all.
    Last edited by cyqu; 2012-11-02 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    6/6 and we 3 man heal the first 2 bosses in msv and 2 man heal the rest

We usually run 2 unless we just can't help it. As one of them myself, I personally find 3 healing very boring and always oppose it unless the risk of 2 healing are so much larger that 2 healing is irresponsible. 2-healed all normal modes in MV relatively easily, haven't had time for HoF yet, going there sunday!
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    my guild uses one healer for the tanks. dps are required to keep themselves alive.

Thanks for everyone's input. Seemed pretty much what I expected (varies from guild to guild and fight to fight). My guild was able to get the second boss in HoF down after a strat change, though I got destroyed in healing by our resto Druid.