Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yes dual spec, kinda tired ;D

I think dual spec is a legacy perk that you have to pay 200k for? I thought I saw that, could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I think dual spec is a legacy perk that you have to pay 200k for? I thought I saw that, could be wrong.
    Well there is field respec that you can do anywhere (I think it still costs creds and after F2P hits subs will get to use it for free) but you have to respend the points every time instead of switching between two set specs; so it is still a bit of a pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well there is field respec that you can do anywhere (I think it still costs creds and after F2P hits subs will get to use it for free) but you have to respend the points every time instead of switching between two set specs; so it is still a bit of a pain.

really? that last part about subs getting field respec for free is almost enough for me to keep sub for now. just waiting for story content patch now before i can come back...that and MoP burnout.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    While I don't see why they won't add in dual spec...this is a great way for them to improve the value of the game for subscribers while not penalizing free/premium players. Seriously, don't know why they couldn't have taken this route with everything, it's a great move.

I've been playing Guild Wars 2. It's pretty good, but I do miss healing sometimes. I've been recently pondering coming back (or checking out the latest LOTRO). Below is my question.

Did they equalize cross faction equivalent abilities? (e.g. Project delay vs force lightning; Mortar Volley vs Death from Above)

Are there any "healer" classes that can decently heal 5 mans/heroics in a hybrid or dps spec--that doesn't suck in PVP?

I've read Commando/Merc are in bad shape right now in PvP. I've also read Scoundrel/Operative can only heal (dps is currently meh).

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfiend76 View Post
    really? that last part about subs getting field respec for free is almost enough for me to keep sub for now. just waiting for story content patch now before i can come back...that and MoP burnout.
    Actually looking back over it I am not sure where I got that from because I don't see it on their chart so it might not actually be a thing =/ That's sort of depressing

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just free respecs, but not field respecs.

Oh that might be what it is Kitty. I swear I saw something having to do with respecs but can't remember :/ Maybe I'll think of it when I am sleeping tonight

Quote Originally Posted by warlockiii View Post
    I've been playing Guild Wars 2. It's pretty good, but I do miss healing sometimes. I've been recently pondering coming back (or checking out the latest LOTRO). Below is my question.

Did they equalize cross faction equivalent abilities? (e.g. Project delay vs force lightning; Mortar Volley vs Death from Above)

Are there any "healer" classes that can decently heal 5 mans/heroics in a hybrid or dps spec--that doesn't suck in PVP?

I've read Commando/Merc are in bad shape right now in PvP. I've also read Scoundrel/Operative can only heal (dps is currently meh).
    Yes on cross faction abilities. As to healers with a hybrid spec that would be sages/sorcs.