Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Immortal Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just outside of Wigan, England.
    Posts
    7,735

    Pretend your God

    Note - This is not a religious thread.
    Pretend You're God, Any god (athiest's Pretend that god exists)
    You can say one sentence to every man woman and child on the planet and they will hear you no matter what. what do you say to make the world a better place ?



    Jesus christ people get so up tight about spelling. if it bothers you so god damn much that there is a spelling mistake in a random post on the internet, then get off the bloody internet and go do something constructive.
    Last edited by Sigma; 2012-11-01 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

  2. #2
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Detroit,Michigan,USA
    Posts
    673
    Stop killing your brothers and sisters and starting loving each other because you are all in this together and tell justin bieber I wasn't responsible for creating him!

  3. #3
    Pretend my God what? That he's here? That I am him? I don't know, "do not harm others"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Stormstout
    To ask why we fight is to ask why leaves fall. (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Gravity? We fight because gravity? Never listen to a philosophy from a panda.

  4. #4
    Dreadlord kushlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    927
    weed is legal in heaven because I made it

    Made by dubbelbasse

  5. #5
    Learn to correct simple grammatical mistakes.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-01 at 08:12 PM.

  6. #6
    Epic! Nyxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,717
    I would say: "There are worlds out there... countless worlds, and if Humanity is to survive beyond its adolesance you must band together...for there is no enemy easier to destroy than one that destroys itself"

    If everyone on earth heard that at the same time I would reckon it would cause quite a revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

  7. #7
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Pretend my God what? That he's here? That I am him? I don't know, "do not harm others"?
    I second this statement.

    I have a hard time Pretending my god.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  8. #8
    Dreadlord Elpalmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Christchurch, NZ
    Posts
    767
    "You're"...

    < don't be the grammar police >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-11-01 at 05:16 PM.

  9. #9
    High Overlord Randypan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    Posts
    141
    "The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, 'Hey – don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride ...' And we ... kill those people. Ha ha, 'Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because – it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

    ONE.BIG.SENTENCE. There you go a shameless rip from the legendary Bill Hicks but it forms exactly what i would like everyone to hear at least once in their lives.
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    You can say one sentence to every man woman and child on the planet and they will hear you no matter what. what do you say to make the world a better place ?
    ''God is dead.''
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  11. #11
    Pretend my god ?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 12:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    ''God is dead.''
    My imaginary friend is dead ?! I haven't imagined him dieing yet...

  12. #12
    Epic! Detheavn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Nether .... lands
    Posts
    1,575
    "Weird Al Yankovich is your God now!"

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Note - This is not a religious thread.
    Pretend your God, Any god (athiest's Pretend that god exists)
    You can say one sentence to every man woman and child on the planet and they will hear you no matter what. what do you say to make the world a better place ?
    i would say "you need to fire ghostcrawler"

  14. #14
    Stood in the Fire Theleklol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    499
    "Why so serious?"
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

  15. #15

  16. #16
    "Stop being a dumbass."
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

    I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

  17. #17
    Stood in the Fire Management's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    462
    Do not believe in me stopid humongs.

  18. #18
    Stop wasting your time worshipping me and do something productive.
    "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."


  19. #19
    Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  20. #20
    Stop watching, My Little Pony. It distorts your views of reality and makes a pussy out of you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •