Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pretend your God

Note - This is not a religious thread.
    Pretend You're God, Any god (athiest's Pretend that god exists)
    You can say one sentence to every man woman and child on the planet and they will hear you no matter what. what do you say to make the world a better place ?

Jesus christ people get so up tight about spelling. if it bothers you so god damn much that there is a spelling mistake in a random post on the internet, then get off the bloody internet and go do something constructive.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-11-01 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop killing your brothers and sisters and starting loving each other because you are all in this together and tell justin bieber I wasn't responsible for creating him!

Deleted
    Pretend my God what? That he's here? That I am him? I don't know, "do not harm others"?

10+ Year Old Account
    weed is legal in heaven because I made it

Made by dubbelbasse

Learn to correct simple grammatical mistakes.

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-01 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    I would say: "There are worlds out there... countless worlds, and if Humanity is to survive beyond its adolesance you must band together...for there is no enemy easier to destroy than one that destroys itself"

If everyone on earth heard that at the same time I would reckon it would cause quite a revolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Pretend my God what? That he's here? That I am him? I don't know, "do not harm others"?
    I second this statement.

I have a hard time Pretending my god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You're"...

< don't be the grammar police >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-11-01 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    "The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, 'Hey – don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride ...' And we ... kill those people. Ha ha, 'Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because – it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

ONE.BIG.SENTENCE. There you go a shameless rip from the legendary Bill Hicks but it forms exactly what i would like everyone to hear at least once in their lives.
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    You can say one sentence to every man woman and child on the planet and they will hear you no matter what. what do you say to make the world a better place ?
    ''God is dead.''

Deleted
    Pretend my god ?

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    ''God is dead.''
    My imaginary friend is dead ?! I haven't imagined him dieing yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    "Weird Al Yankovich is your God now!"

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Note - This is not a religious thread.
    Pretend your God, Any god (athiest's Pretend that god exists)
    i would say "you need to fire ghostcrawler"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Why so serious?"
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

"Stop being a dumbass."
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

Do not believe in me stopid humongs.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop wasting your time worshipping me and do something productive.

Deleted
    Stop watching, My Little Pony. It distorts your views of reality and makes a pussy out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Stop watching, My Little Pony.
    What are you telling My Little Pony to stop watching?

Or did you really just poke fun at the OP's mistake and then turn around and make one yourself?