Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman89 View Post
    honestly dks and warrios shouldnt be able to use them
    it should only be monks rogues and shamans
    HAHHAHAHHHAHA should only warriors and Rogues. Shamans cant even use swords.

Blizz shouldnt backtrack and should just left them how they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I have the word first for having a completely unique name since day one. And when I say completely unique, I mean complete - No other character in the world has this exact same name.
    lol so wrong... there is 13 characters with the name swiftstomp.... now mine on the other hand is a completely unique name...

Deleted
    The only valuable information I can find in this thread is that it shows that even the Warglaives look ridicolous and "un-epic" on a Panda.

Pretty sure I saw a thread with a monk getting both 2 weeks after MoP launch
    And in that thread 2-3 others were linked up with them as well.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Quote Originally Posted by Shiera View Post
    You're not world first and no one really cares about irrelevant soloable content.
    This guy gets the message across.

Deleted
    World first pink haired gnome female with both glaives obtained in 2 resets.

Quote Originally Posted by killmory View Post
    lol so wrong... there is 13 characters with the name swiftstomp.... now mine on the other hand is a completely unique name...
    What made you think I was talking about my warrior?

Also (assuming you were talking about the character in your signature: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q...f=wowcharacter).

World first monk solo Hogger? World first monk solo Deadmines? Sorry, at least these 2 world firsts would sound like something more fun or cute.

World first monk to get a critter kill!

they should make a thread world first monk created

Deleted
    Closing this since this has no discussion value. There is a sticky for world firsts as well
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2012-11-08 at 06:43 PM.