Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    not sure if it was pokemon blue or kirbi's dream land on game boy... it also could have been hocus pokus or commander keen 1 on DOS.

The first game i remember beating was Wizardry on my apple II+ around 1980, then Ultima II.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's either Doom1 or Wolfenstein 3d I think, depending on which one is older (I think Wolfenstein is a tad older). Come to think of it, Dune II might be a contestant too, think it was released at about the same year as well

cant exactly remember but i think it might have been The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening <3 that game

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super Mario Land on the original Gameboy green-gray screen style... that was a fun one, when you beat it you got the option to start it again, with the number of enemies juiced up to insanity level, and after a while I managed to beat that too
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I wish I could say it was Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES, but I have yet to beat it. Tried many times since I was 6 or 7, even within the past year (20 years later). Always get stuck on that last dark world dungeon, can't find a key to get to the first basement level, even following online guides. Sad day...

I think the first one I actually beat all the way through was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega Genesis. Kept the game on for many days, seeing as there was no saving the game, and finally beat that silly bald orange mustache guy. Why was Sonic trying to beat him? I don't know, there was also no story within the game, and I didn't read the manual that came with it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Double Dragon, if I recall correctly.

Mario SNES

Tried the Lost Levels but I got owned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Treasure Mathstorm.
    Bet that game 100%.

I wasn't into games very young. I just liked writing stories, and playing around with BIAS (Not the smartest idea to let a kid do this).
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

About 30 years ago when I was 8 or so we got a commodore 64. We had lots of games but I became fixated on a simple baseball game. The only options were literally Start Game or Quit. The players were not much more than Stickmen, and the bat was a more like a stick. However, I sucked at it. I would lose over and over and over again. Not by a little bit either a lot. I would get so mad at it but I kept persisting at it. Slowly but surely the score would get closer until one fateful day.

We were deadlocked at 2-2 going into the 8th. When I got up to bat I got the bases loaded and boom I hit a grand slam. I was so excited and nervous as I was on the verge of winning my first game. In the top of the 9th the computer hit a home run but I held on for the 6-3 win. I was so happy that day. After that I started winning more times than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic 1...still have all my sega games and 2 sega systems....time to dust it off and smash those games once again

Deleted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_%28Game_Boy%29

Don't really remember how old I was... Really cool game though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Kula World. JK noone can beat that game

i think it was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas actually

10+ Year Old Account
    The first ending I remember seeing was this:

My mom beat it though, often. I could never get this ending myself.

+20 points if you can name the game (Without Cheating)

Snes Power rangers, oh wow! i can't still find the version i played, there's like 3 for Snes.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation . I don't think I've left ANYTHING in there (Didn't have internet back then so I'm not 100% sure i've done everything, my info was from strategy guides and rumours )

Sonic 3 and Knuckles... Still have more fun playing that then most games lol. Rose tinted glasses ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Yellow? Does that count?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)