Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know you people remember this....

If I had to guess it was probably Cyber Sled on the PS1.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Pokémon Red! Unless it's not counted unless you capture all pokémon in which case it's probably Crash Bandicoot.

The one that springs to mind is Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on the Gameboy. Not sure if it is actually the first game I completed, but I know I played the shit out of it as a kid so we'll roll with that.

Something on the original gameboy or Nintendo 64...

Secret of Mana; Super Nintendo. gotta love the old school squaresoft games (secret of evermore, final fantasy III, chrono trigger)

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't know for certain, i'll take a guess at it being pokemon yellow. the other games i played before yellow i don't remember if i beat them or if i played them a little after shrug. age 5-7
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

I have no idea what it was named, but when I was a kid there was this game on PC, I don't know if it was DOS or Win 3.1.
    Anyway you had this little spaceship and the goal was to close in the big spaceship on the screen. The big one moved around alot, the little ship had a shield as long as it was on the edges of the area.
    You could go into the non edged areas and draw a line, then if you returned to the edge the parts that you lined off would disapear and form more edges. Like that you would leave the big ship without alot of space untill it blew up. That game was awesome back then :P

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nu..._video_game%29

Very hard game for the time. If i remember right i stil played it in dos.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably Mario Kart 64

Teenage mutant ninja turtles on the NES, Super mario on the nes, maybe alex the kidd, was that sega? wherever it was built into the machine?

computer was wolfenstein 3d, and yeah that was before doom
    I see Stupid people!

The first Mega Man. Would've been the first Mario Bros., but I never could figure out the order of the pipes in time in 8-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Megaman 2. Yeah, thats right you babies.
    Brofist. My favorite game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Pokemon Red, ftw.
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

It's really hard to say, I would have been around 6 years old. I am thinking it might have been Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Genesis. However I don't actually remember beating that game but it was one of my first games. On the other hand it was actually probably a Nintendo 64 game that I had beaten first. Now I do remember beating Ocarina of Time at a young age so I will go with that. Ugh my memory is awful, either that or it was just too long ago. I remember my first games for the N64 were The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, and Star Fox (all great games btw)
    Last edited by worprz; 2012-11-09 at 04:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The original Super Smash Brothers - within my memory. I played a lot of games before that but did not necessarily beat them or complete them.

Deleted
    Super Mario on the gameboy pocket. then pokemon green on my new gameboy colour (the neon green one xD ). on console it was crash bandicot. pc warcraft.

Diddy kong racing..... next was Zelda: Oot I Believe

The first game I remember beating was Raiders of the Lost Ark for the atari 2600