Whats the best combo for ARMS??

Quote Originally Posted by Loresh View Post
    So i have:

Lessons of the Darkmaster
    Carbonic Carbuncle
    Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster
    Relic of Xuen

Whats the best combo for ARMS??
    I may be incorrect but with the right stats for not missing the boss Fury pulls ahead of arms.

id say relic and carbuncle for arms, then try adn get lei shin last orders from will to replace the carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I may be incorrect but with the right stats for not missing the boss Fury pulls ahead of arms.
    You are right, Fury does pull ahead of Arms at certain gear levels. But the 2 specs aren't seperated by much in terms of dps unless your playing your class perfectly with BiS gear. It all comes down to preference now really, I too prefer Arms to Fury, solely because I loath how dependent you are on procs for Fury making the rotation much more fluid.

But yeah, as stated above, I would recommend you use Relic and Carbuncle. Unless you are in desperate need for the Expertise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothin' wrong with Arms. I've played every boss so far with it (and most with Fury as well, for comparison) and contend with the top Fury warriors on any of them. For some, Arms is downright superior and as an added bonus it's not prone to proc starvation.

As for trinkets: Of the ones you listed I can recommend Relic of Xuen + Coaster. If you have trouble utilizing the short proc from Coaster effectively (hint: Bloodbath) or find it as annoying to play with as I did you can also go for Xuen + Carbuncle, which are a good match.
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2012-11-02 at 10:03 AM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Any warrior that is serious about progressing is going to be switching to best suit the encounter. My guild is currently working on Garalon. Both of our warriors are arms for this fight even though they normally play Fury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory

Carbuncle and Xuen, when you get a Lei'Shen switch it with Carbuncle. Coaster May have Crit on it,
    which we warriors need for better enrage up time... but it pales in comparison to Carbuncle, mainly due to its proc

Deleted
    I am 99% sure that you would want relic + carbuncle til you reach the gear level where crit pulls ahead of str (1p vs 2p) then you will want to equip your coaster. I somehow doubt that lei shin can be the 2nd bis trinket for this tier because haste is disgusting and bad as fuck, though with reforge you get quite a bit of crit.. hmm i have to look this up. That proc is quite amazing, 20sec with a 45 icd (wowhead comment, not 100% if it's correct). Too bad i don't have it so i could run some sims with it...
    Last edited by mmoc12b394f111; 2012-11-02 at 11:53 AM.

lei shin is amazing with relic combined as they have same icd and same uptime as far as i know, so you basically get both up and once which leads to some pretty insane burst. The haste is bad but it can mostly be reforged to crit which i think makes it Bis with Xuen for the tier.

alright, relic + carbonic is the way to go. then replace carbonic for lei shin.

thx guys

Deleted
    relic and carbonic. replace carbonic with lei shin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Relic and Carbuncle. Replace Carbuncle with Final Orders if you happen to get the drop.

Seeing as this is for ARMS, It's gonna be Relic of Xuen and Lessons of the Darkmaster.
    Reasoning=Crit is only worth .5 of a point of Strength, unlike in Fury where crit nearly equals strength.
    Lessons of the Darkmaster is on use 4232 strength against a 3386 crit (which should even out when you average it out with icd vs duration). Which means the Lessons of Darkmaster will be ahead. And the expertise will allow you to reach cap (if you aren't already over with reforging out on all pieces available), which is worth more than equivalent of crit AS ARMS(in case of coaster). If you will be over the expertise cap by a fair amount (probably 100 or more points) I'd probably use the Carbonic Carbuncle. Coaster is garbage.